1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tunguska in 2018? Speculate here!

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Solar, Feb 7, 2018.

1. natetehaggresar

natetehaggresar Senior Backlogged Painter Manager

Well for instance Kriza are 50 to 60 points and presumably will be FA 2 in Tunguska with duo. I think it would be cool to be able to take 2, but to duo each one with a theoretical chest mine pup tactica. That will get you 4 orders and 2 heavy hitters for around 130 points? The Pups would be able to follow the Kriza around and act as point defense with the chest mines which is something Kiriza lack.

All of the Tunguska profiles that we are suspecting are linkable are rather expensive. Grenzers in the mid 20s when most likable MI are about 20. Securatate currently are very expensive for LI, and I don't know how CB will play with them to make them a more reasonable cost. Even Interventors are expensive.

Anyway being able to sub one "Tacticale Puppet" into each link would help make the link options for more reasonably costed with a useful and inexpensive filler option. Its speculation so it probably won't happen, but it would be neat in my opinion.

2. Manfred_VR

Manfred_VR Well-Known Member

Linkable Grenzers are relly interesting, in vanilla, with the intruder, they don't have much space, but I always find them amazing, linked units with msv1 and special weapons sound good.
    And they've BTS 6!

3. Willen

Willen Well-Known Member

An interesting idea for the Puppet zonds would be S1 link filler that can Boost. A disposable link for our expensive Grenzers or Securitate, kinda like regular Koalas...

Totally weird idea that would give us what is basically a G:Sync KuangShi.

4. david_lee

david_lee Well-Known Member

I would like to see some plasma weaponry. Nothing too crazy, just like a plasma carbine or a plasma rifle on a named character.

I'm also super into the idea of having remotes replacing the cheap line infantry.

5. sarf

sarf Well-Known Member

Realistically I expect to see CSUs and some hired Onivaban (Nakadai is the proof it is in fact possible). Also Securitate redesign in some fashion.

Wishlisting - ultra-heavy combat REM, some Holo2 shenanigans, cheap S1 advanced deployment unmovable sentry remotes, Judge Dredd cameo special character.

Keyrott, McNamara and T. Rex Pushups like this.
  6. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

I've been rooting for Saito in Tunguska for years. It just makes sense to have a Yakuza style killer for hire, it's a bit cliché cyber punk, but since Saito is a very old character in the game, why not!?

The Druze getting now excess to him can mean one thing or the other. It's really a 50:50 chance now.
    (Before they got there own sectorial announced and Grenzers, I even suspected Druze showing up in Tunguska)

I suppose Yojimbo makes a good alternative and would add something unique to the Sectorial. And he has to get his Koalas from somewhere. He doesn't scream exactly Yakuza though.

Lothair and T. Rex Pushups like this.
  7. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

Aren't the Crane Agents already our Infinity version of Dredd?

mittenninja likes this.
  8. Elric of Grans

Elric of Grans Well-Known Member

Have you seen the movies? In the first one, he pretends to work for two rival gangs so as to bring them down from the inside. It could work ;)

9. Ugin

Ugin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

If only we could get a rework of securitates.. however japanese mercenaries might be good as well.

10. mittenninja

mittenninja Invincibles NCO

110% accurate

11. TaHu

TaHu Well-Known Member

Ressurecting the thread.
    Now that we have seen first of upcoming army boxes we can speculate a bit more about tunguska. Both USAriadna and JSA have big guys inside. But we already have kriza borac mk12 and Szally released. Will we get another Kriza loadout or some new unit?
    One more thing that I thing believe will be in box are 3 securitates and a grenzer. All other boxes also have infiltrators, so we need either spektr msr or totally new unit.
    Of course it won`t mirror previous boxes in terms of unit selections but some things are quite the same.

12. reaper1714

reaper1714 Annoying genocidal machine

"Spektr msr" stands for Multi Sniper Rifle? I thought we had that already..
    As you said, we already have the Prizza and Szally... so I don't think we'll be getting any other "bigguys". Neither the Prizza will change loadout, too new...
    The Prizza will increase AVA that's for sure... and my money is on downgraded securitates in a core, grenzer haris...
    As for the box... a grenzer with ML or spitfire plus a Prizza with Mk12?

13. mittenninja

mittenninja Invincibles NCO

I'm assuming by "Prizza" you mean the Kriza Boracs? If so, the Mk12 is in beyond icestorm already.

We will undoubtedly see Securitates, likely a grenzer, but I think a majority of what we will see are brand new units as most of the existing Tunguska sculpts are up to the N3 standard.

14. sarf

sarf Well-Known Member

I would like to see re-sculpted securitates in lovely caps.
    For another Kriza - meh, I still want to convert HMG version myself from old Brigada.

So I hope on new profile minis + securitates in the box

#54 sarf, Mar 7, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  15. Elric of Grans

Elric of Grans Well-Known Member

I would imagine the core of the box would be the Tunguska starter. Perhaps 3 Securitate with Combi Rifles and a Grenzer Combi Rifle. The other two might be units not yet released (hard to speculate when we do not know what half the units will actually be :P ). I doubt it would be in the starter, but I could see a 300 box containing a Kriza HMG (late released as a separate blister).

T. Rex Pushups likes this.
  16. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

I would like to see redone Securitate a lot

Still slightly salty they are still so out of date

17. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

I imagine these "Hollow Men" to be something like Pi-Well or Dakinis. Would fit with the Hacker/Data Vault-Theme of Tunguska. So I like to see something like this in the Starter: 3 of these Hollow Men as new Line Infantry, another Grenzer with CR, new Securitate Hacker sculpt plus another miniature (Infiltrator? New HI with S2? Camo? ODD?)

reaper1714 likes this.
  18. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

I would assume they'll be the line infantry in the Tunguska starter, whenever that comes.

Edit: I suppose Hollow Men could be, although we don't know what they are yet.

reaper1714 likes this.
  19. reaper1714

reaper1714 Annoying genocidal machine

Yeah, I call Kriza that way because he's as good as the Pizza and you never have enough of him. (I know, bad joke)
    he's Mk12? My bad, I thought it came with HMG.

I don't think the "hollow men" will come in this pack, sadly... I don't remember any synchros in any army pack, except for the Devildog and his pleasure pupnik (aka Antipode :-P).
    So, probably securitate core with grenzer option? And a Grenzer CR... wouldn't that be a little bit of a bummer? My money is on the ML...

20. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

The soon to be military order army pack include an order sergant with her auxbot so CB can still include synchro in an army pack (but not in a starter box)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation