1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tournament coming soon

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by Magekiller, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Magekiller

Magekiller New Member

I have a tournament coming up this Nov 24. It will be the first tournament that I will be using the Druze in, and I have just about all the models. The three missions are frontline, supplies, quadrant control. I just need some ideas to make to different list.

2. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

If you want to learn, how to play Druze Bayram Security, you have to build your armylist yourself.
    And if you want to go the easy way, there's a topic about Druze Tournament Lists - not that hard to find.
    https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/druze-tournament-lists.34794/

PozdRawiam / Greetings

oldGregg likes this.
  3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

For the Frontline and Quad Control, I recommend taking at least 1 Baggage bot. Maybe even the EVO remote. They count as 20 more points each for the end game.

For Supplies, unfortunately can be a game of “who goes first, wins”. You’ll need speed and somehow stop his. I recommend Peacemaker of either type, Hunzakuts, Bashi Bozouk. Druze themselves are a bit slow but they are good for shooting at anything getting close the supplies. Saito Togan is expensive but he can be effective.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation