1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Tohaa Trident: Operations Manual

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by TheRedZealot, Jul 10, 2019.

1. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Brisk antipodean

Yep, that's definitely one of those fights where you either outrange the intruder or you die. The stratuscloud is excellent against more modern nomad firepower like kriza boracs but not the old King of smoke shooting.

Best of luck with further testing :)

Abrilete likes this.
  2. Aemaru

Aemaru Well-Known Member
    Warcor Aristeia

Nikoul+symbiomate = if you fail your first opposition fail your guts roll and go prone to be in total cover if you are sure to have a bad opposition
    At least you keep one order

3. Zachilles

Zachilles Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say thanks for putting this together its a ton of great info. I came back to the game like a week ago and decided to dive into Tohaa and spiral before knowing that Tohaa aren't being supported going forward. This has only emboldened me to play Tohaa more, looking forward to the Spiral tactics!

4. TheRedZealot

TheRedZealot Well-Known Member
    Warcor

@borings just realized I didn't include your Deploying Swarms piece. Added it as a resource at the end of the second post. Let me know if you'd prefer I remove it. :)

5. borings

borings Well-Known Member

Actually yah its prolly worth linking to. I think deploying swarm is different enough that having that guide can help people. So yah, thanks!

ChoTimberwolf and TheRedZealot like this.