1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tohaa in N4

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by psychoticstorm, Aug 6, 2019.

1. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

I'd change them for a single use 'bug...

Angry Clown likes this.
  2. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

Are they still a thing? I'd happily swap them out for a one use deployable symbiobug. But really I'd swap them for anything cool, they are just such a waste at the moment. They don't really do anything and they feel so out of place.

3. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

it's a toy, you can use it or not (Like Nullifier, Nimbus Greanades... etc) but for me, is better have it than not. I already use it in 2 lists and I enjoyed it ^^

it provide you more crowd control tricks, one again, it depends on the player of course, but definetly they are no Waste, specially on Sukeul

i used to: Hack a TAG and HI's (perform the ARO to prevent "move+shoot", i prefere they do "move+reset" before shoot, or move another unit to destroy the repeater, more orders wasted from the enemy pool)
    i used it to: Spotlight units and it benefit a lot the Tohaa ARO time, you know, we don't have core, so a +3 is good, good to shoot, good to pheroware

So... more troop profiles with Repeater if it depends on me :D

(Also I am agree that Hacking is not the Tohaa Playstyle, but, if you can benefit from it... why not? :D, another toy to use, try or ignore!)

#483 melkiach, Dec 3, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    Barsik, Abrilete and ChoTimberwolf like this.
  4. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

Glad your getting use from it, it does seem like a low investment way to make some annoying spotlight zones. Because the hacker is a cheap throwaway unit and the repeaters are on units we might take otherwise, its a force multiplier for the hacker and if the repeaters are compromised, you lose a cheap shit hacker and nothing else. Its not bad tool, just not the direction I like Tohaa to be going in when its replacing a decidedly more tohaa-esk piece of gear and there are a ton of factions I can do the repeater thing in already.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation