1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To the Human Sphere

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by Engorn, Sep 24, 2019.

1. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

To be clear – the transmission you are quoting here is a direct response to the individual above me
    Not you.

I believe you. I know you wouldn't be so foolish to make such a move. But the thing is, I still can't trust you:
    • Either you're lying to me, and are trying to sabotage the Ammunition and Supply Module for when the combined Army show up
    • Or your words are empty because Tohaa leadership is so splintered, ground troops don't know or are deliberately ignoring their real orders

You have to understand, both of these situations make for a very bad ally.

While I will not personally condemn each and every Tohaa a traitor of the Human Sphere – My men and I will fight any and all Tohaa found at the Ammunition and Supplies Module. O-12, alongside Ariadna, will take it back – we consider this to be our highest priority.

2. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

As we stated many times before, Ariadna is ready to lend hands and stop past wars. We did with PanO, and we want to do it with Tohaa. At the start of the violence spread i contacted Marshal @Engorn to make a non aggression treaty and forget past grudges. The negotiation didnt go on, so i would recommend Marshal @Engorn to come back to the table and negotiate a pact. Doing so would put and end to the hostilities of Ariadna against Tohaa, and we would work together to have a clear way to distinct Tohaa Trident loyalist from Rogue traitors. Our combined coordination should put an end to the mutiny and would also make Haqquislam think twice about endorsing a terrorist faction, unless... thats what they want.

So please, Marshal @Engorn, do contact me and lets start a table of operations, you could invite O-12 Delegate @Brother Smoke to help with it, so we can all be coordinated and sure about the deal.

High Diplomat Foxep of the Merovingian Diplomatic Corps of the AEC.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation