1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tian Gou discussion

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Space Ranger, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Everything and better.

We shouldn't need to work so hard to "make" something work. Now I want to put my Ye Mao back into the list because he at least can Cybermask.

2. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

On paper I think it fits the general schtick of Yu Jing being multi-role units. I'll have to test it a bit before I can give much more credible feedback.

3. Sedral

Sedral Jīnshān Task Force Officier

The only real use I see for Tian Gous is in white banner, as the last line of defense for your zhanshi fireteam. Zhanshis are the core of your order pool in the banner, and while its a very defensive sectorial the zhanshis themselves are very vulnerable so if an opponent makes it through it can ends up very badly. An unexpected jammer/DTW attack can very effectively put a stop to a determined attack that would have otherwise wrecked your order pool.

4. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I didn't get to use the KHD madtrap one in a normal game today but did use it in a demo. The guy had an Ayyar and Bashi so i used this to show them how they are used. It was ok but it was just a demo. I forgot not to deploy the first madtrap. So one of them was stuck in deployment and never used. I also forgot the madtrap needs to be within 8 in of the actual figure. Against a good player they can deduce which eho is the real one by how close the madtrap is. So it did alright. Nothing a Kanren couldn't have done better. But this was demo killy mission. The KHD could have come into play differently.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation