1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on Vanilla

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by MikeTheScrivener, Mar 14, 2018.

1. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

what are your thoughts on the CBL in the ITS 9 book? If I were to play a Svlar themed list, I think I would go with one of those, I seem to recall atlas one I kind of liked.

2. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

they are terrible, poorly integrated lists with little to no internal synergy redundancy or support in my opinion.
    Fun for a laugh and nice for friendly games or narrative games but not really cutting edge in terms of competitive

Best thing about them really is the view they offer into how the sectorial may be shaping up

AdmiralJCJF, the huanglong and Aldo like this.
  3. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

I wouldn't exactly count on that sectorial coming out any time soon, haha. They seem like they could be fun to play, just insanely difficult.

4. TanakoSkyler22

TanakoSkyler22 Varunan Diplomat

I thought the one with Saito and the Nisses was alright at a glance, but not that optimized. That said, it would be intriguing to get smoke in PanO, even it is in Sectorial and limited.

daboarder likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation