1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on Gunnar Trollhunter from Dire Foes

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Ghost_X, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Mhmm... The intersectional social justice warrior that defines fascism as anyone right of Mao, surely knows what fascism is and can be trusted to make such a judgement.

So you DON'T actually know anything of what you're talking about, in a way where you're even remotely allowed to berate people about it. Got it, thanks. Also the source you provide is an insane leftist page that would be akin to me linking The Daily Stormer or Stormfront as a credible source.
    Also, interestingly, I couldn't help but notice that you mention Poland have been invaded and victimized by Nazi Germany but you somehow "forgot" to mention the Communist invasion and violation of Poland? Huh... That's weird... It's almost like you have an insane bias to the point where you literally brush aside the atrocities commited to your own country, merely because it's inconvenient for you. Hmm...

His entire philosphy and literally everything based and tried on that philosphy have been momental failures. Don't tell me, you're actually one of the stereotypical "REAL communism haven't been tried before"-types?

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! No... No, it literally isn't. Having massive monorails replacing literally all forms of infrastructure is just the tip of the iceberg of the insanity and a proposal that was laughed out of the room by anyone who even have a toddler's level of economic understanding. It is baffling that you would actually post stuff like this and in the same breath have the galls to say "educate yourself" and "free yourself from propaganda", when this is delusional nonsens of the highest order. :joy::joy:

So you're actually denying abject reality at this point. Okay
    https://www.politifact.com/factchec...dria-ocasio-cortez-wrong-several-counts-abou/

I'm done. This is way past comedy at this point. It's actually disturbing that a person can be so ill informed and delusional, while ironically scream Dunning–Kruger at others.

#241 Zewrath, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Cthulhu363, eciu, Reece and 3 others like this.
  2. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

This is akin to the Nirvana-fallacy, that just because something isn't perfect then the idea is rejected.
    Nothing has ever, in the history of mankind, ever raised the living standard of the entire world and brought people out of poverty as well as developing countries, science and mankind. This isn't to say it doesn't have flaws or excuse any of the flaws it has but calling it a complete failure is demonstrably untrue.

Also, I find your phrasing REALLY weird when you say "you are confused marxist haven't killed anyone, totalitarian regime have", when literally the qoutation you are using is me stating, VERY CLEARLY even, 'Marxist ideas'. I thought using the phrase 'Marxist ideas' made it self-evident that implies it wasn't actually literally Marx himself, but his philosophy usedby others.

Cthulhu363 and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  3. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Holy shit. Yeah, sure. Whatever you say. I have an insane bias and probably I'm a traitor to my own nation, a proper Soviet tankie. AOC is a monster. The site I linked to is insanity akin to actual Nazi sites that promote murdering people in broad daylight. I am in denial of abject reality.

It's allright. It's all going to be right. Just calm down and put down the axe, okay?

Zewrath likes this.
  4. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Good. The first step to learning is admitting fault. :)

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  5. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

The Party is never wrong.

Thandar, Cthulhu363, eciu and 2 others like this.
  6. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

if you told me "Hey mike, page 11-13 of the discussion topic about PanO's new Dire foes will devolve into political shit-flinging"
    I wouldn't have believed you. yet here we are.

7. Ghost_X

Ghost_X Well-Known Member

I apologize for starting this thread about a metal miniature and whether he will be decent in a game...holy derails Batman

Thanks to all who stayed on topic

andre61, Reece, SpectralOwl and 2 others like this.
  8. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Why? Business as usual. Though the level of personal attacks and notion of intellectual superiority is unusually high, yes. Maybe the isolation measures are making people edgy.

#248 Stiopa, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  9. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

I'm convinced @Nuada Airgetlam is just a bad faith actor/troll. He seems pretty new to the forum and just seems to keep posting vitriolic stuff. He's comparing infinity fluff to normalizing nazi's and fascism, launched a completely cringe/cancerous set of topics against CB based on a senseless rumor, and hates the fat yuan yuan because it normalizes fat hate and hurts his and his wife's fee fees. Yeah I'm calling bullshit on anything this dude says and assuming it's just elaborate trolling to get a rise out of people:joy::joy::joy:

10. Stiopa

And posting something that is purely a personal attack improves the situation how?

There's enough shit on the last few pages of this thread, guys. Seriously, just let it go.

andre61 and SpectralOwl like this.
  11. atomicfryingpan

Oh and I like gunnar's hammer. I'm probably in the minority but I'm a sucker for hammers/mauls.

Cthulhu363 likes this.
  12. Stiopa

The hammer is actually nice, especially when compared with the abomination that is the Trench one. It's that cape and fur that make him look like a Space Wolf (that and the hair, but this can be forgiven on a Character).

13. atomicfryingpan

I love space wolves though!

14. Ghost_X

Ghost_X Well-Known Member

I am hoping I can chop Gunnar’s head off and find a different head or helmet to replace it with. Might step down the Ariadna look a bit.

Cthulhu363 likes this.
  15. A Mão Esquerda

While I recognize it’s not everyone’s taste, I like having a kind of wild PanO character, something less antiseptic and sterile.

16. Stiopa

Hey, SW are my old w40k army. Plus I was doing viking reconstruction for years. I love the theme, I just find it too overdone here. I'm fully fine with the model being wild, but this goes further than that, right into edgy territory. I felt similar when I first saw Logan Grimnar's new model, the one with antigrav chariot with a drakkar's bow pulled by two wolves. Keep fantasy out of my grimdark and grimdark out of my Infinity :P

17. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

The crazed racist goons who have gone all hypernationalist for something that's not even a nation, more like NAFTA with an army?

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  18. atomicfryingpan

What??

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  19. A Mão Esquerda

Don’t bother with that rabbit hole...

20. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

People from Sval are depicted as... "enthusiastic" about PanO in the fluff.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation