1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts about how the new ITS 10 rules affect us?

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Maksimas, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

I count Sun Tze V1 as the better Lieutenant one because he is just really goddamn durable: Mimetism, Total Immunity, V:NWI and two Wounds.
    For a very obvious Lieutenant, I find that to be a great boon.
    Plus, he is adequately armed to perform cleanup dury on overextending enemy Skirmishers/Warbands.

That being said, I agree with Mc_Clane about V2 having good potential.
    I've tried him a couple of times, and it worked decently enough for me to consider him for occasional use, but I still see little use in the Sniper profile ( A Hsien HMG only costs 0.5 SWC more... so I'd probably take that instead. ), and still think having CoC support is needed as I think not taking the 5 points extra costing Lt profile is a bit of a waste, since Strategos Lv3 and Advanced Command is pretty useful IMO.

And yes, the Tiger change is great.
    I've already been combat jumping it a lot, now I have an excuse to do it even more.

Joametz likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation