1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things I'm loving or not loving from CB, past and present

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Keyrott, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

I like how they are doing that instead of pumping out optimized profiles for particular tasks.
    Except when they do the latter, ofc.

loricus likes this.
  2. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Like the Kamau Sniper and HMG... Oh, I see what you did there :)

3. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Well, frankly re-reading my own comment made me realize it sounds way more bitter than I intended.

I really think that it's a great design approach to make units less optimized and capable to do different things as a trade-off. Order system allows such units to be more viable than they otherwise would be, and I like toolboxy designs. It's rare to see a game where they work without breaking something.

For example, I absolutely love units like Wallace Lt. No matter how you run him, you never make 100% out of him, and even his most powerful abilities aren't absolutely ridiculous in the context of faction. And yet he's still pretty good.

And then there are some releases that make me go "oh well, now I wouldn't mind Hakims being irregular frenzied 4-2 HI with Akbar and SMGs or something equally stupid because at this point why not".

4. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Big agree. Don't want it to move away from this direction.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation