1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Theorycrafting IA 2.0

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Mahtamori, Apr 16, 2018.

1. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Especially when literally every other entity in the entire galaxy is lining up to fuck them, I'd rather see the ALEPH in IS replaced.

BenMoss and Mahtamori like this.
  2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Well, Garuda is AVA 1 in both NCA and ISS

the huanglong likes this.
  3. Mahtamori

Let's not drag that debate in here, but I can't resist a small comment on this; I'd rather they took a good look at the state of the setting and wrote in some allies for Yu Jing instead. Aleph and Ariadna are two good places to start.

4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

The problem with Aleph units in the Invincible Army is that you never really know what's the priority in the AI's mind. Are they following your orders, or are they appearing to follow your orders only to shoot the critical unit in the back and have the mission fail because Aleph needs it to fail?

It's why every nation hates allied-operations. Hell, the US hates joint ops with units from the other branches, because the different branches have different definitions of 'support'. Get a Marine pilot on Close Air Support and you'd better duck, he's going to be so close that he takes off your radio antennas. But that USAF unit on CAS is going to be dropping a bomb from 30,000ft (or higher, if he can get there)!

5. Mahtamori

I'm just saying, but in the CBL:s you have Sophotect so closely in cooperation with the StateEmpire suppression force that it can form a fireteam with the most brutal members of the Judiciary...

Not sure how JSA would take that other than tacit Aleph approval

#145 Mahtamori, Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    Shiwen and Section9 like this.
  6. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Kinda makes up for Aleph actively colluding to conceal the meetings necessary for the Secession to succeed. Well, almost.

Kallas likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation