1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The use of a Bronze?

Discussion in 'O-12' started by Duront, Oct 9, 2020.

1. MikeWy

MikeWy Well-Known Member

I rely on the wiki, the wiki implied it was only weapons but I wanted to double check. Firstly thank you for providing an answer. But secondly:

I have too much going on in my life to sit down and read the rulebook sorry. Some of us have kids, work, and family crisis going on in multiple areas of the world. English and Spanish is also not everyone's first language, and others have learning difficulties. Please bear that in mind before making arsey comments in capitals.

#21 MikeWy, Oct 29, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    Ashtroboy and miguelbarbo84 like this.
  2. Tourniquet

Tourniquet TJC Tech Support

It says it right there one the wiki though (https://infinitythewiki.com/index.php?title=Immunity the last point, it even has a hyperlink to comms attack if you are unsure on what they are). So maybe instead of being an ass and calling out someone else for being an ass, you should read that wiki you rely on.

Also in order to play the game it's assumed that people have at the very least skimmed the rulebook or know how to check stuff in it/ the wiki.

inane.imp and Delta57Dash like this.
  3. MikeWy

MikeWy Well-Known Member

Quite happy to admit I missed a sentence in the wiki. That said I make no apology, it was unesscary, if you don't want to answer a question then don't answer, simple, no need for snarky comments. Why drive new players away from the game?

There are plenty of reasons why someone might ask on here. Some of which I have outlined and apply to me.

Also I have skimmed the rules, when I said read it I mean in detail, I mostly rely on the wiki due to lack of time.

Also for the record I actually learnt code-one initially not n4 and have only had a handful of n4 games so still trying to get my head around it all.

Ashtroboy likes this.
  4. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Sadly it does not protect the Bronze from hacking or comms attacks. On the flip side, he is one of the more resistant troops to them, with his BTS6.

MikeWy and Tourniquet like this.
  5. LucaGirolami

LucaGirolami Well-Known Member

After some test I found out that Bronze is pretty useless taken alone. Each profile proved useful but carefully paired with something else.

In vanilla, Bronze’s best friend is a Yudbot. Beeing able to hold the midfield and getting back up is a huge investment of orders for the opponent.

In Starmada, while the same Yudbot is alike welcomed, I got the best results while paired with a Knight of Santiago KHD Tinbot.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation