1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The thread to end all threads

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Furiat, Apr 2, 2018.

?

Are you ok with the entire uprising and how it was handled?

1. I'm ok with it (I play only Yu jing )

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  2. I'm ok with it (I play Yu jing and other factions)

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  3. I'm ok with it (I don't play Yu jing)

20 vote(s)
    16.9%
  4. I'm upset about handling, not uprising itself (I play only Yu jing)

19 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. I'm upset about handling, not uprising itself (I play Yu jing and other factions)

23 vote(s)
    19.5%
  6. I'm upset about handling, not uprising itself (I don't play Yu jing)

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  7. I'm not ok with it (I play only Yu jing)

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  8. I'm not ok with it (I play Yu jing and other factions)

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  9. I'm not ok with it (I don't play Yu jing)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hjiryon

Hjiryon Well-Known Member

You need to be aware of the limitations of the format and what's actually shown for sure.

But I think this poll is exactly where it should be, since this is the subforum for the people affected. Had it been posted in a more general forum, it could and should have been moved here. As you can see, it's also of interest if people play Yu Jing in said poll.

As for reply options, it seems like you're assuming that the goal of the poll was a completely binary question - please correct me if I'm wrong here.
    What the poll seems to indicate is actually that the majority of the players affected who cared to find this poll and answer it are actually okay with the concept of Uprising, but at the same time, the majority is also against how the changes were handled. That's both interesting and relevant.

Additionally, tellingly, almost no one playing Yu Jing as their only faction (I assume other than the new JSA which isn't out yet?) are okay with these changes.

The goal of this poll doesn't seem to have been to prove that CB has done fucked up and 60% of their player base are angry with them (the end is nigh etc.). I don't think that was the goal in the first place, but anyone using it to justify as much are on shaky ground at best.
    Instead, what it does seem to indicate, is that of the forumites affected enough to see the poll, the majority are unhappy.
    Isn't that the relevant question in the first place?

As I know you're aware, these are also the kinds of questions that gave rise to the poll in the first place. Not including "are you upset with the handling, or just uprising in general?" as a perspective would fail to recognise the previous debate.

Now, is this a scientifically valid poll? Obviously not. That doesn't make it worthless.

2. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

Well, the topic of the poll is about Yu Jing and even if the most responses are from YJ players (but there are also responses from other which indicates that there are non-yj players who read this subforum), they are the most involved. And about only 9 answers. Opiniom is like an ass. Everybody has one. I've read other threads and these were the most popular. If you give me some other answers, I will surely edit the poll. The whole purpose of this is to show some (not ultimately true) statistics. ;)

#22 Furiat, Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    Durandal and xagroth like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation