1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Switch within Ken no Sen that allows it to be Repeated

Discussion in 'Core Set' started by Roadrunner7431, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

Pardon me if this has been asked and answered but after a fifteen minute search I could not find it.
    Mushashi uses his Attack and decides to use :1::3::3: to repeat Ken no Sen after the resolutions step of this Attack without spending additional :E:. During this additional attack he again rolls well and wants to use :1::3::3: to perform a third attack without now spending ant additional :E:. Theoretically he could continue ad infinitum until there are no more valid targets.
    My recollection was that someone with authority (either @-V- or @zlavin ) ruled that there can be no more than two total Ken no Sen attacks from the expenditure of 3:E:. Could someone confirm?

2. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

I'm pretty sure you're misremembering the ruling, which was that you can't activate 'after resolution' Switches more than once in the same Roll.

Mushashi can still keep repeating Ken No Sen, as long as he gets the Switch again during the new Ken No Sen.

Found it: https://www.aristeiathegame.com/wiki/article/85-rules

Q: If I get double the amount of Symbols needed to activate Miyamoto’s or Wild Bill’s Switches, can I activate them twice?
    A: Switches with an effect “at the end or resolution of this Action/Attack” are not cumulative.

3. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

Thanks. I think my mind set of switches within attacks that are resolved after the resolution step of the attack has been unduly influenced by playing Koorie Queen whose switch specially says you may perform Bounce once. Of course there is nothing within Bounce that allows for the recursive attacks that Mushashi's Ken no Sen might permit.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation