1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Shock Army of Acontecimento: A Tactica

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by barakiel, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Blindcrow

Blindcrow Member

So, how do you find the usefulness of the three newly changed Aleph units in SAA, Scylla, Teucer and Drakios? SAA is my least-played PanO sectorial, but I thought about giving it a go.

2. QuantronicWombat

QuantronicWombat Well-Known Member

The most useful thing for me is the implication that they'll all get re-released sometime and I'll actually get to buy them!

3. 1337Bolshevik

1337Bolshevik Let them eat repeaters

Scylla is better than she was and quite playable, Teucer and Darkios are better than they were but still not good enough.

Lady Numiria likes this.
  4. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

Funny thing I was one of those really like Drakyos as it was. I'm not really sure if he is now better than before. Less remotes means less chances to avoid mines, and without the REMs I believe he is not worthy, but, as allways I will have to see it "on table", because right now all is only theoritical.

5. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

I wanna really try the Bearpode Scylla now... even the EVO profile seems fun for Akal spamming fun! (a bit sad it's an old mini bundled with Darkios tho)

6. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Why Bearpode Scylla?

7. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

Independant Charybdis + Scylla profile, similar to how Bearpode + Controller behave in rules ^^'

8. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

I’ll miss the sheer number of flamerbots you could field taking them both (plus Pathfinders). It made for a hell of a defensive setup. Ah well, new Scylla looks awesome.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation