1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The path to a finished table

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by Mcgreag, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Mcgreag

Mcgreag Well-Known Member

Yeah that's sort of my take on it as well, it mostly helps the weaker player and I'm fine with that.

Not sure if it's the difference of how it looks it pictures vs reality but none of the comments I got about it at the tournament where that there should be more colors.

As I said in earlier posts I don't really want more colors, it does not fit with how I want it to look.

That said there are a few more details I'm adding, like camo on the tanks and numberingå on the buildings. Already started as can be seen on big building in the top picture. Just need to get another stencil, I have a metal one that makes great looking text but it difficult to fit in place on the assembled buildings.

2. Biomckill

Biomckill Well-Known Member

If you want to add other small bots in 28mm, Hasslefree has something similar called Grym Walker:

[​IMG]

SupersexyJohn and jherazob like this.
  3. Mcgreag

Really nice looking but a bit expensive. I'll consider it.

4. SupersexyJohn

SupersexyJohn Well-Known Member

That reminds me of the ED 209!

5. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Another Ariadna RM-100 proxy!
    [​IMG]

Section9 likes this.
  6. Mcgreag

Experimenting with led strips, color and intensity can be set with an included remote control.
    [​IMG]

7. Mcgreag

Not much happened during the pandemic but finally another tournament using the led buildings.
    [​IMG]
    Again taken at the end of the tournament and the lights in the barracks had stopped working but you can see it under the landing pad.

I have for some time thought about adding a few more buildings. MicroArtStudio has added some stuff in their Precinct Sigma line from which the Post/Cubicle set are from so that looked like a good option. Only downside is that those will only be available in prepainted versions, I did enquirer if there where any plans to do a non prepainted version, that was not the case but they did offer to make a custom unpainted one for me. In the end I decided the few bucks saved wasn't worth the hassle, for neither me nor them and I got the painted version. I also got 2 more cubicles

That still meant I had to paint over the prepaint as while it looks great it would not fit with the rest of the table. But with a bit of masking I could still use the floors and ladders.
    While I was at it I also decided to add some led stripes to the large building, There are also some minor modifications to allow the light to shine in a few more places.
    [​IMG]
    Note that the light is not as bright as it looks in the image.

Also to note is that I really like how they have redesigned how stairs are assembled. In the older Sigma Post it was a real issue to line up 2 large parts with the stairs in between. In this new model the stairs are a separate piece that are assembled separately from the rest of the building and then slot into place. Great continued development and I can only hope other companies (cough Warsenal cough) take note as ease of assembly also important.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation