1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra Política de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

The Joy of Invading Savage Planets: A Guide to the Onyx Contact Force

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by gamma ray, Nov 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sergei Simonov

Sergei Simonov Well-Known Member

Where was this confirmed? Because that sounds way too good to be true.

2. Melkhior

Melkhior Doing filthy things for EI

Sergei Simonov likes this.
  3. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

I wonder how much of a pain in the ass it's going to be to deal with the Kamau sniper in N4 given that using the white noise + distraction Unidron trick probably isn't going to work anymore...

4. Lesh'

Lesh' Infinity LATVIA
    Warcor

how so? there's something in c1 rules regarding forcing ARO, or it's more about plasma losing impact template?

5. SpectralOwl

It's mostly Hecaton being pessimistic. As far as I know there has been no information regarding changes to ARO timing in N4 or any details about Fireteams beyond their continued existence. It's very possible that the Kamau and its brethren could eat a nerf in a Fireteam rule update as well.

Lesh' likes this.
  6. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

I mean, White Noise is still a great solution, to get someone in position to attack the rest of the fireteam or make a run on an objective. The "distraction Unidron" trick seems pretty gimmicky imo.

7. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

I dunno. Gwailo can do the same thing and that's a fairly fresh sectorial. It's not in CodeOne, but then neither are fireteams at all, so I wouldn't take that as an indication that they are dropping it.

Golem2God likes this.