1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Good Guys Wear Orange - An RTF Blog

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Grotnib, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Ankaa

Ankaa Well-Known Member

This list looks like a ton of fun.

Did you run them as solo operatives or a Haris and if so, can you speak to their survivability? Obviously it's a 6 wound Haris and the Namurr is a pretty sturdy profile thanks to Total Immunity but the armor on everyone involved has always given me a little trepadation on a configuration I've always been drawn to and keen to try.

2. vorthain

vorthain Veteran Novice

I ran them in a Haris. I agree they are not tough at all, but the Khawarijs are not much better. Bioimmunity confers ARM3 and BTS3 but only 1 wound so I don't know, kind of a wash. I held them back until the second round and didn't use Forward Deployment, which may have helped some. Their 6-2 movement and Climbing Plus on Namurr helps them get in annoying places. If I had been up against some army with a bunch of warbands or templates like Myrmidons, Grunts, or Galwegians I might be telling a different story. Similarly they wouldn't be ideal against HI except for the hacker. Red Fury and breaker make quick work of soft targets. That having been said, if armor is desired, basically you're looking at Hortlaks, Janissaries, Fasid, or TAGs, and to be honest, if I'm playing RTF, I want those super soldiers and not heavies.

#302 vorthain, Apr 21, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    Grotnib and Ankaa like this.
  3. sololobo

sololobo Well-Known Member

RTF being as point prohibitive as it is I would reason AoEs and MGs is the weapon of choice. Beastmaster, Shakush, Naffatun H.Flamers, Khawarji Rocketeers, Al Fasid, and Maggy would be my top picks.

Has anyone fielded a AoE heavy list?

4. Ariwch

Ariwch Tournament benthotic lurker

What "value" can add irregular 4-4 unit to the link of unhackable 6-2 HIs? They have templates of their own, they have antimaterial of their own. PF+mines do not overweigh the slower movement and hunger for CT IMHO.

5. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

The value of the Beasthunter FTO was the heavy flamer and giving them extra burst as a Haris. But as others pointed out, losing the 15 point camo option and losing an order does not seem worth it.

The more I try to make list for RTF, I cannot justify two Namurrs. They really take a lot of points. In Vanilla, I lean towards the Tac Aware profile as it duos wonderfully with Asawira spitfire. But in RTF, the Namurr spitfire is such a toolbox that can slot into a number of Haris. Perhaps this:

[​IMG]3
    NAMURR Spitfire, E/Marat, D-Charges / Heavy Pistol, E/M CC Weapon. (1 | 43)
    KHAWARIJ Heavy Rocket Launcher, Light Shotgun / Pistol, AP + Shock CC Weapon. (1 | 30)
    KHAWARIJ (Doctor [+3]) Boarding Shotgun, Grenades ( | MediKit) / Pistol, AP + Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 33)
    2 SWC | 106 Points

I need to test this out if this is too many eggs in one basket. It does seem pretty self-reliant though and has tools for each range band.

Grotnib and vorthain like this.
  6. Ariwch

I will try today this variant for Biotechvore:

Biotech Namurr
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]1
    NAMURR (Tactical Awareness) Breaker Rifle, Light Shotgun, D-Charges / Heavy Pistol, E/M CC Weapon. (0 | 41)
    MUKHTAR (Hacker, Hacking Device) Rifle, Light Shotgun, D-Charges ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 31)
    MUKHTAR (Multispectral Visor L2) Red Fury, Nanopulser(+1B) ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 36)
    ROUHANI Submachine Gun, Flash Pulse / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 21)
    ZHAYEDAN Missile Launcher / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 28)
    GHULAM (Doctor [+3]) Rifle, Light Shotgun ( | MediKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    GHULAM (Number 2) Rifle, Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 13)
    GHULAM (NCO) Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 15)
    GHULAM (Forward Observer) Rifle, Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    GHULAM (Lieutenant [+1 Command Token]) Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    CARMEN Chain Rifle(+1B), Smoke Grenades / Heavy Pistol(+1B), DA CC Weapon. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] BÂTARD Trench-Hammer, AP CC Weapon. (0 | 5)
    HORTLAK (Chain of Command) Submachine Gun, Blitzen / Viral Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 32)
    FANOUS REMOTE Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)
    4 SWC | 297 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

Choice between Spitfire and tacawareness is a tough one for this mission :D

burlesford and vorthain like this.
  7. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

You could still fit a nasmat in there since you have too many Ghulams for the core at first anyway.

8. Ariwch

Well... I played against Starmada (and I knew it beforehand) in our local event as far as TTS tournament can be local ofc.

I failed WIP roll and my opponent decided to act first (in Biotechvore, WUT?! O_O) I tried to make as many trouble for him as I could in ARO and failed (though he was definitely was not happy to see ML marksman).

[​IMG]
    He attacked me with the haris of Hector, Betatrooper medic and Epsylon-HMG and killed my Mukhtar-MSV and put flash-pulse bot and Zhayedan into Unconscious.
    Than found his core link is out of orders and saved three (!!! is it lawful at all?) cheerleaders. Failed to move out his Varangians (I cut orders from that pool though forgot that the Ariadnan scum is impetuous).[​IMG]
    Well, than Doctor+ did her job, Zhayedan and Ghulam LGL in coordinate (duh! Who needs links?) killed Hector and Epsylon (he rightfully broke FT to declare different AROs... didn't help), Namurr brrted beta and than I said I have 4 orders to move my 1st group and opp decided to save time and surrended. I have shown my classifieds and he agreed I would do all of them.

9:2 and 209:104 pts

To say the true, I am a bit disappointed. I spent time to decide my armylist and was ready to do fight to the last (enemy, lol) trooper and do dirty things. Instead of that veni vidi vici (one of the three battles TBH).

I won anyway and it's a joy for the n00b with two left hands I am an the opp was (and is!) a nice guy. Ready to see him in another event :)

#308 Ariwch, Apr 23, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
    Grotnib likes this.
  9. Ariwch

Right, but than I could not link them and the idea was to move the linked idiots out of the harm zone!

burlesford likes this.
  10. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Fair enough :)

11. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Sooo we've played the tournament last Saturday and I used a list similar to the one posted above.
    Full scores are here:
    https://infinitytheuniverse.com/gam...d65315e43-infinity-tournament-in-dragon-store

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    ZHAYEDAN (BS Attack [Shock]) Heavy Machine Gun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 33)
    GHULAM (Lieutenant [+1 Command Token]) Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    GHULAM Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 11)
    GHULAM (Doctor [+3]) Rifle, Light Shotgun ( | MediKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    LEILA SHARIF (Hacker) Shock Marksman Rifle, E/M Mines, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 20)
    MUKHTAR (Hacker, Hacking Device) Rifle, Light Shotgun, D-Charges ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 31)
    CARMEN Chain Rifle(+1B), Smoke Grenades / Heavy Pistol(+1B), DA CC Weapon. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] BÂTARD Trench-Hammer, AP CC Weapon. (0 | 5)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]2
    SHIHAB REMOTE Heavy Machine Gun / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (1 | 24)
    MONSTRUCKER Submachine Gun, Chain Rifle, Drop Bears / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    BEASTHUNTERS (Surprise Attack [-3], Camouflage, Forward Deployment [+8"]) Heavy Flamethrower, Panzerfaust, AP Mines / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 15)

5.5 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

In second list I changed Mukhtar Hacker for Yara Haddad and in 2nd group took Rafiq instead of Fanous.

I rarely play nowadays and it definitely shown.

In first battle, against Ariadna, Unmasking, I had to deal with camo heavy army with Voronin, two bears et cetera. I had the initiative. My enemy had a good luck and deployed succesfully two Grunts with heavy flamethrowers right by my fireteam:
    [​IMG]
    It was a good situation to test the Namurr for the first time - I used his Climbing Plus and went behind back of the first Grunt and vaporized it with Spitfire. Then went against the second one, got wound from flamer, but killed him too. Then not much happened, as I failed all my discover rolls :| Positioned my units better for upcoming Ariadna run.
    It turned out that Ariadna had 2 Specnaz with HMGs. One killed my full-linked Zhayedan HMG and tried to take out Namurr, but Namurr dodged nicely. Then second one took out Zhay ML and hunted for Namurr - it took few orders and my supersoldier finally died. Bears came closer, but didn't do anything important.
    As I was already in bad position I made a nice run with Carmen at the start of 2nd turn, smoked some area, then put two chain rifles on bears and 2 camos - one camo died, Uxia survived, bears were untouched. Then Mukhtar Hacker started running - focusing on the scenario. I clicked 2 antennas, unmasked the important HVT and even killed him. So I was winning at that moment. But then Uxia started a similar run, as my Mukhtar. Specnaz killed some of my guys watching antennas and HVTs. Uxia was able to smoke her way to antennas even though I was trying to flash her with Fanous and take out with desperated Monstrukker and Beasthunter. Sadly Ariadna discovered the important HVT. Uxia went closer, I tried to dodge with HVT to go farther but failed, and in the last order of the game Uxia killed my HVT, which meant that my adversary won 5:3.

In the second game I was paired with Steel Phalanx in Power Pack. I've chosen the army with Yara and deployed her as a reserve in haris with Namurr and Rouhani, which surprised a bit my enemy. I had initiative and started with Carmen killing Andromeda and then riding far and taking out Nessaie and some other guy from Thorakitai link. Next Yara went in gunfight against Eudoros and wounded him, but he hidden behind a building. I wanted to take out Pheonix, but he dodged. In the end I positioned Yara to look for ARO, Namurr similar.
    My Bounty hunter tried to click antenna, failed, then I used Rafiq and clicked the same antenna 3 times - all fails :|
    In Steel Phalanx turn they tried to attack on one flank with the rest of Thorakitai fireteam, but were shot by Shihab. So they decided to get close and personal with my haris. First they smoked the way with eclipse, then killed Rafiq, then went closer. Myrmidon Officer attacked Yara and Bounty hunter with shotgun, but got hit with Heavy Pistol and died. Bounty Hunter survived the hit. I don't remember precisely how it went, but in the next orders I lost the motorcycle and Yara but my Haris fought well, Yara wounded another guy, Namurr also shot well with Heavy Pistol. What's important, in the end there was only Machaon left of that fireteam, while I still had Namurr and Rouhani. I clicked other antennas, used Beasthunter to kill of some other dude and control enemy's console. In the end Steel Phalanx were in Retreat, a bit too soon, because I could easily make the score higher - it finished with 6:3.

In the final game I played again with Mukhtar Hacker - Mindwipe - vs ISS with Hsien HMG, Pheasant, some other guys, Adil et cetera. It was really the only game in which Zhayedan HMG got to shot - and only him from the whole link. With ease he took out Celestial Guard Sniper from a full link. Then Carmen went for a pretty ride smoking some AROs and killed Pheasant with Chains/TrenchHammer and then went into CC with Hsien, destroyed him, and - wounded - finished off Sforza before dying.
    The game went good from the start. My enemy tried to do something, so they Data Scanned my HVT, and tried to kill my camo - Beasthunter, but I dodged and went into CC with some Celestial with grenade launcher. Then Adil joined but nothing happened. They had another 2 units close.
    And I should've easily won that game. I clicked two antennas, miscorrectly reading the rules and thinking, that it gives 2 OPs. Then - instead of just shooting into CC and killing Adil / other guy - I wanted to save Beasthunter. Walking with Haris Namurr/Mukhtar/Rouhani I got surprised with TO Camo Ninja and lost 1 wound on Mukhtar before killing Ninja. Then Namurr went in CC with Adil and Beasthunter and it just started to be silly...
    There were some weird rolls, weird actions and Rouhani killed someone with SMG, then died, Mukhtar got killed, Namurr were fighting against Adil, Beasthunter died... In the end Namurr was standing, but lost his D-Charges.
    Enemy had only few models left and I decided to run with Leila and a link to get to the one server that had to be destroyed. Zhay HMG took out all the remaining enemies that could hurt Leila but she had only one chance to D-Charge the server, as my orders were used to walk that far. And I rolled 20. In the end it was 4:4 in battle, and it was even more irritating then the first lost battle. Should've just win that game.

In the end I placed 12 in 19 players. Rather bad.
    Good thing is that 19 players is our record in attendance at local tournament.

And as a summary about new / changed things for me - Zhay HMG in a link is now a beast, but still dies in ARO ;) Zhay ML had only one chance to shot and got destroyed by Specnaz. Both of them didn't had much situations to show their potential.
    Yara is nice and IMO very important against many mimetic enemies.
    Carmen with Batard are still very good, if not just better.
    Mukhtar is good as we all know.
    And Namurr - last but not least - with it's premiere battles for me - is a very nice unit. I liked using it, even though didn't had a good opportunity to use EMarat for example.Still he survived 2 of 3 games and even when he failed he forced enemy to use few orders to do that. I'm happy with his performance overall :)

Sorry for the SPAM ;)

Some photos of the tables et cetera can be found here:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/qzXpHE7

PozdRawiam / Greetings

Tanan, vorthain, Danger Rose and 6 others like this.
  12. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

No spam. Thanks for the detailed report. I found it very informative. It seems to me almost like Carmen pulled the most weight from all your troops, almost more reliable than all the rest. What's your (more elaborate than already given) take on her?

KedzioR_vo likes this.
  13. Grotnib

Grotnib Well-Known Member

Thanks to the amount of Light Shotguns that RTF brings to the party pretty much every list I build is an "AoE Heavy List"! :D But beyond that I wouldn't really go over board with it - in my personal experience RTF seems to work the best when I'm able to saturate the field with various kinds of threat vectors, rather than go all in on one or two kinds of approaches...

Happy to hear about your experiences @KedzioR_vo and @Ariwch !

I'm starting to lean towards fielding just the Zhayedan Sniper in my Core because of the reasons you alluded to - I feel that he gives me enough of an ARO presence/active turn threat to provide a base of fire, while not breaking the bank! He really can't be outranged, you've still got B3 on the active turn, and if he goes down; well such is life! I've also run into problems while having to maneuver the Ghulams to get the HMG Zhayedan into favorable rangebands, which isn't a problem with the Sniper! Just in my last game he was able to engage an enemy Al Fasid from beyond 32'' and take him out over a number of Orders, despite the fact that I was firing out of cover!

Namurrs are such fun these days! In my last game of Unmasking against a fellow RTF player his Namurr activated the console and took out my Designated Target before eventually going down, while mine killed 4 Ghulams/Naffatûns in melee after I blinded them with the NCO's Smoke, before she activated two Consoles, killed a Decoy and the Designated Targed and even gunned down my Opponent's Janissary - what a performer!

#313 Grotnib, Apr 26, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
    KedzioR_vo likes this.
  14. vorthain

vorthain Veteran Novice

@KedzioR_vo what is your feeling on Yara vs Mukhtar for MSV2 duty? Also did you feel hampered by mixing 4-4 and 6-2 profiles?

If I have everything right, using the die calculator assuming cover and good range bands:

Mukhtar RF vs Zhanshi with combi: 67% chance of Mukhtar kills Zhanshi; 4% Zhanshi success
    Mukhtar RF vs Zuyong combi: 54/19/4% of Mukhtar success; 5/1% Zuyong success
    Mukhtar RF vs Hac Tao HMG: 41/10/1 Mukhtar vs 7/1% Hactao success

Yara vs Zhanshi with combi: 52% 1W, 16% 2W; 6% Zhanshi success
    Yara vs Zuyong: 43/12/2% of Yara success; 9/1% Zuyong success
    Yara vs Hac Tao HMG: 36/9/1% Yara; 13/1% Hac Tao success

Khawarij Mk12 vs Zhanshi: 62/26% success; 6/1% Zhanshi
    Khawarij Mk12 vs Zuyong: 50/17/3% success; 9/1% Zuyong
    Khawarij Mk12 vs Hac Tao: 40/11/2% success; 13/1% Hac Tao

So in addition to being more able to harm light, moderate, and heavy targets (I thought maybe AP would be better against heavier armor but higher burst seems supreme), for 11 points, the Mukhtar gets a lot. Unless you are hurting for those 11 points, Mukhtar seems like the obvious choice. It even somehow edge's the +3 damage of the Khawarij's Mk12.

#314 vorthain, Apr 26, 2022
  15. KedzioR_vo

Warcor

About Carmen - as I've written earlier, this tournament was my come back to RTF, so I just started using her in N4. But I loved her earlier ;) And as a Haqq player I always used at least Kasym Beg in my armylists and now I always deploy Zuleyka.
    They are quite similar - guided missiles that can be very tactical, helping in missions (smoke screen / destroying targets with antimaterial ammo / killing enemy specialists), or just can wreak havoc in enemy deployment.
    They combo well with MSV2 which can be helpful in Vanilla and even in RTF (Yara).
    Carmen is better because of the Batard, that helps her a lot, and because of Martial Arts with Natural Born Warrior. Great mix of skills. Helped her destroyed Hsien, Pheasant, Andromeda et cetera. She's a beast and with the support of Batard can take almost anyone. When I have the initiative I try to predict good paths for her to ride through the table and deploy her in spots giving total cover. I sometimes leave her for reserve. And I'm not afraid of losing her if I can engage with worthy enemy. Especially that both her and doggo have Dogged and can kill enemies even when wounded.
    Sacrificing her Irregular order plus some regular orders to ride through the battlefield and kill few units is always a tempting option :)

And what's also important, the set of guns and options on Carmen (and Batard) forces the enemy to take hard and often bad decisions - because there are no good ones if you're close to the enemy and they have to choose their ARO, while you can put two chains, shot with 3 BS rolls, smoke, dodge to CC, and of course throw a Trench-Hammer ;)

PozdRawiam / Greetings

P.S. Ha, I looked at her profile and it turned out that I totally forgot about Carmen's Booty ;) What a unforgivable mistake ;)

#315 KedzioR_vo, Apr 26, 2022
    burlesford and Danger Rose like this.
  16. Grotnib

Oh trust me buddy, nothing unforgivable there! I've run Carmen in basically every ITS13 game I've played, and I swear I've rolled Grenades, DA or Exp CCW or Light Flamethrower 95% of the time... The one time I rolled +4 ARM Carmen got killed by the first hit she took, the only time I've gotten Mimetism (-6) she still got gunned down by a reactive turn Redfury shot, and the single time I've gotten the HMG she never got to fire a shot... So comprehensive empirical analysis seems to indicate that Booty is absolutely useless on her! xD

KedzioR_vo and burlesford like this.
  17. KedzioR_vo

Warcor

I was trying to make a joke, using her booty not entirely in the rules' meaning ;) :D

In 2 of 3 games I used Haris Namurr + Mukhtar Hacker + Rouhani, only in one I switched Mukhtar for Yara.
    I didn't feel slowed down by the difference in move to be honest. They moved rather swiftly together.
    About Mukhtar Red Fury - I used him in my earlier N3 Ramah games, when this sectorial came out, I also used him in Vanilla. I also played a lot with Khawarij Mk12 in RTF earlier, as I based most of my armylists on Khawarij with Tarik then (and really liked Khawa Mk12).
    That's one of the reasons I wanted to try out Yara for me. Being much cheaper also helped in list building. And her Heavy Pistol became an important asset, as she killed Myrmidon Officer in ARO with it and wounded another guy. High DAM and Shock in close range are nice.

PozdRawiam / Greetings

Grotnib and vorthain like this.
  18. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

I am not sure that everyone heard, but RTF piloted by @Chainsaw won the recent 2022 Salt Lake Showdown. He and the Tohaa 2nd place winner (@nehemiah) talk about their experiences and how they developed their army lists on Late Night Wargames Episode #96 hosted by @TheDiceAbide and @WiseKensai:

It was interesting to hear the decisions behind Chainsaws's list choices, his use of the Namurr + RF Mukhtar + Rouhani Haris, and his love of Carmen (which is shared by @Grotnib's blog) . I found it to be informative and inspiring.

19. Muzzya

Muzzya Member

Hi everyone.
    How do you like Zhaedan HMG in core?
    Will you lean toward Shakuh HMG over Zhaedan?
    Got a game on weeked with ZHaedan HMG 5B 15 and loose FTF to Betta 1B 13. Zhaedan is almost Ghulam with marksman skill in fact.
    Realised i need more reliable HMG, which have second chance.

LIST with Zhaedan HMG

GROUP 1 9 / 2
    BEASTHUNTERS (Surprise Attack [-3], Camouflage, Forward Deployment [+8"]) Heavy Flamethrower, Panzerfaust, AP Mines / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    GHULAM (NCO) Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 15)
    GHULAM (Lieutenant) Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 11)
    MUKHTAR (Multispectral Visor L2) Red Fury, Nanopulser(+1B) ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 36)
    NAFFATÛN Rifle, Light Flamethrower, Grenades / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    NAMURR (Tactical Awareness) Breaker Rifle, Light Shotgun, D-Charges / Heavy Pistol, E/M CC Weapon. (0 | 41)
    ZHAYEDAN (BS Attack ) Heavy Machine Gun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 33)

GROUP 21 / 1
    BÂTARD Trench-Hammer, AP CC Weapon. (0 | 5)
    TUAREG (Minelayer) Rifle, Light Shotgun, Shock Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 30)

5.5 SWC | 295 Points

LIST with Shakush

GROUP 1 9 / 2
    GHULAM (Lieutenant) Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 11)
    SHAKUSH Heavy Machine Gun, Heavy Flamethrower / AP CC Weapon. (1.5 | 58)
    SHAKUSH PILOT Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 0)

GROUP 22 / 1
    BÂTARD Trench-Hammer, AP CC Weapon. (0 | 5)
    WARCOR (360º Visor) Flash Pulse ( ) / Stun Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Grotnib likes this.
  20. Grotnib

A quick word on the blog guys! I'm sorry I haven't been able to post or update any stuff lately - this has been entirely due to real life pressures; my commitment to the blog and to the community has not wavered! The worst should be behind me for now, and I'm currently editing the second part of PandaBeastMode's IGL report, as well as looking forward to updating the remaining articles to the post Fireteam Update world! I'd also be happy to hear any suggestions you might have for future articles!

Thank you for everyone's continued interest, have a great week everybody!

Urist, Errhile, Cadwallon and 2 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation