1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Crooked Grin Of Corregidor: Tactica

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by GHoooSTS, Feb 9, 2018.

1. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Of course. Yes to both :-)

But not with the PF guy, he has no smoke :-(

Let me quote myself here:

Maybe my english writing is not the best. Oppenent killed the Wildcat and so the haris was down to a duo.

Generaly speaking, we are on the same line with Jaguars here. Great troop type, usful in all form of fireteams or on their own.

Savnock likes this.
  2. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Oh no, your English is great. I was just reading fast and not paying attention (like forgetting the PF guy has no smoke)!

I really really really love Jaguars. To me they are the embodiment of Corregidor (as well as Intruders and Brigada I guess).

If I go to Interplanetario again I’m packing an orange sleeveless prison jumpsuit with some utility belts and “Corregidor no Olvida” and “Beltalowda!” spraypainted across the back, so I can cosplay a Jaguar (while losing most of my games inevitably, but style matters right?).

csjarrat, Elric of Grans and archon like this.
  3. 18Rabbit

18Rabbit New Member

what do you mean with ''JAZZ and CO''?

4. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

I usually field Jazz in a link with certain somewhat-standard features. I've seen similar in lists posted here, and assume my build is fairly typical for that core link. Thus "Jazz and Co. (short for Company)".

Quick detail on the troops included because this is the Corregidor tactica thread:

The other troops in that link usually include a Tinbot trooper, an Alguacil paramedic, and ARO trooper, and some other utility (and also often the Lt. to help keep them secure, if you usually leave your link castled).

For the Tinbot guy I like either the EVAder feuerbach, EVAder multi-PF if going cheap on points, or Brigada Multi if facing a good-hacking faction (his Tinbot is a full -6). These all double as decent mid-range ARO units.

For the ARO troop I favor the Wildcat HRL, for her MSV1. You have to consider her sacrificial like all dedicated ARO units but she's surprisingly durable (and adds No. 2 to the unit in case an opposing hacker takes down Jazz). If you know you're facing PanO or Onyx and won't have to deal with normal smoke (and have the points) or you already have a visor ARO elsewhere, the Brigada Missile Launcher is awesome. I just don't take her much because smoke is easy.

The Alguacil makes the link legal, so you have to protect that carefully.

burlesford and kesharq like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation