1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Anarchists Guidebook: Bakunin in N4

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Hachiman Taro, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

Good to know, thanks :)

2. Spitfire_TheCat

Spitfire_TheCat Feel the Wrath of the Miezi-Bot

Now this may be a stupid question, but after having searched for half an hour ... where do I find the web version of the new fireteams? I only find the annex rules but not the Fireteams Tables.

3. Tourniquet

Tourniquet TJC Tech Support

in army theres a button right next to where you name a list

Spitfire_TheCat likes this.
  4. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

As @Tourniquet says, basically here:

upload_2022-3-25_12-16-38.png

5. Hachiman Taro

Hachiman Taro Inverted gadfly

I added some quick tweaks to the first post guide to bring it more into line with the new fireteam changes. May have missed some things here and there.

It seems to me that CB either read this guide and / or listened to players in writing the new fireteam changes. Finally Reverends can freely interlink, which if still not super competitive due to their combination of fragility and cost is at least way cooler and fluffier.

The main thing to say though is THANK YOU CB for making Taskmasters work with Morlocks now, as they do in the fluff!

#85 Hachiman Taro, Jun 26, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
  6. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

The Riots/Avicenna/Fiddler deathstar is everything I’ve ever wanted in a toolkit link. I cannot wait to try it out on the table.

That plus the Taskmaster haris for fire support… Bakunin is now way, way stronger in missions that have Exclusion Zones that obviate our Zero spam approach to objective grabbing (Uberfalls were still useful vs exclusion zones but now an -entire- list can be, and better staying power and WIP for grabbing objectives).

7. Hachiman Taro

I played Riot Grrls at a small event last weekend. Still awesome.

Had Avi in the link but Fiddler out for the Jackbots. Not sure which way I like better

8. Jason839

Jason839 Well-Known Member

Im a fan of Fiddler by herself for the 2 Jackbots. I use her in the same ways I use Puppetactica and it seems to work well.

Hachiman Taro likes this.
  9. Tristan228

Warcor

Fresh from the Army update post:
    IMO this makes Zoe finally super useful for Bakunin. The Meteor on the other hand is still kind of a more or less useless but nice thing to have.

Added: the profiles

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]5
    ZOE (Hacker) Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0.5 | 35)
    [​IMG] Π-WELL SYNC E/Marat, Pitcher, Jammer / Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-6). (0 | 10)
    ZOE FTO & Π-WELL FTO undefined / undefined. (0.5 | 44)
    [​IMG] ZOE FTO (Hacker) Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] Π-WELL FTO Combi Rifle, Flash Pulse(+1B), Pitcher / PARA CC Weapon(-6). (0 | 19)
    ZOE FTO-2 & Π-WELL FTO undefined / undefined. (0.5 | 44)
    [​IMG] ZOE FTO-2 (Hacker) Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] Π-WELL FTO Combi Rifle, Flash Pulse(+1B), Pitcher / PARA CC Weapon(-6). (0 | 19)

1.5 SWC | 123 Points

Open in Infinity Army

burlesford likes this.
  10. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

I'm very happy about the new Zoe too! She wasn't useless before, but to have a - 10pts cheaper option is amazing for Bakunin's favorite engineer.

Modock likes this.
  11. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

So... Piwell+Clockmaker+Amadeus+2 Moderators link look any good?

12. Tristan228

Warcor

I thought about this setup: defensive core with Zoe (who actually should provide the pure fireteam bonuses with Moderators) and a forward acting Haris with Pi-Well.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]8
    RIOT GRRL Missile Launcher / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 32)
    RIOT GRRL Boarding Shotgun ( | TinBot: Firewall [-6]) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 29)
    MODERATOR (Paramedic) Combi Rifle ( | MediKit) / Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-6). (0 | 11)
    MODERATOR Combi Rifle / Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-6). (0 | 9)
    ZOE FTO & Π-WELL FTO undefined / undefined. (0.5 | 44)
    [​IMG] ZOE FTO (Hacker) Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0.5 | 25)
    MODERATOR Combi Rifle / Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-6). (0 | 9)
    WOLFGANG AMADEUS MULTI Rifle(+1B), Chain-colt / Heavy Pistol, DA CC Weapon, PARA CC Weapon(-6). (0 | 35)

2 SWC | 169 Points

Open in Infinity Army

After a bit of time to have some more thoughts about them I'd really like to have Zoe with a Peripheral (Servant) Pi-Well... that would be not only cool and unique but would also retain Pi-Well's range independence

#92 Tristan228, Aug 4, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
  13. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

I'm slightly disappointed they didn't give back ODF to Pi-Well FTO (which was ODD/Mimetism -6 to everyone around him ~2"); I could totally see Tinbot:Mimetism(-3). Sure, it would be a longer range, but still limited (to ft coherency), reduced effect (from -6 to -3), and limited to ft member.

14. Tourniquet

Tourniquet TJC Tech Support

Slap a RG in there for a Tinbot to make her real obnoxious to deal with

15. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Defensive Riot Grrl ML turrets are so incredibly good that they are becoming a bit of a crutch for me. A credible threat that’s extremely hard to just avoid for forces without Eclipse/White Noise, and which can still suck orders out to deploy this measures. And if any opponents manage to get inside the ML’s bad range, you can Dodge really well.

A full defensive link with Zoe looks pretty great, especially if you are using a vostok or Pi-Well for forward repeater cover. Add the Tinbot and a Moderator Paramedic, boom you’ve got a nasty nest egg.

But if you don’t want to invest all that, even just 2 Moderators and the Riot Grrl ML make a great defensive team. Hide your Lt in there if you have to, even.

#95 Savnock, Aug 31, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
  16. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Regarding new Zoe, I’ll be trying her in a forward link with either Vostok or Pi-Well I think, or maaaaybe a defensive link with a Tsyklon.

The new Meteor cost/stats are great. I’ve always loved the unit and used it back when Sat-Lock was a thing (to the surprise of many opponents when the forums declared Sat-Lock to be useless… not so with EVO support, nicely dovetailing for an AD trooper as well). Now I’ll probably use it as a problem solver with GML builds. Nobody expects drop troops in Bakunin!

burlesford likes this.
  17. Hachiman Taro

Zoe, Vostok, Moderator Paramedic seems like a nice Haris yeah. Or Pi Well if you wanna throw Pitchers instead of just shoot things in the face.

Savnock likes this.
  18. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

For purely thematic reasons, I may try both Pi Well and the Vostok in with Zoe. It’s such a great bargain that even having redundant Mim -6 isn’t really a waste.

The squishy-human medical support would then be the usual Daktari plus servantbot in my second order group.

19. Hachiman Taro

I think there needs to be at least one Moderator, leaving either Vostiok, Pi Well or Zoe out of a Haris.

Could do it in a Core tho - and Zoe gets better with Sixth Sense - add a Riot Grrl tin bot and that's pretty golden.

20. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Oh riiiiiight, gotta drag a Moderator true. Yeah, that’s a hard-hitting Core true, if a bit fragile in the reactive.

Pair that with a Riot ML and 2 Moderators haris for ARO duty and you’ve got some decent table control. A couple Zeros, GML, Uberfalls, and that’s a nicely varied list.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation