1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Games?

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Hiereth, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Scoring needs to be thought out. Because damn, I feel for the guy who goes first in a 1v1v1 on a dense table with KotH rules in place...

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  2. PreacherSaul

PreacherSaul Active Member

Done a few four player free for alls. 75 points, 1.5 SWC, max 5 models, no lieutenants or lieutenant profiles, extra regular order per team so you always have 2, last man standing wins.

Cracking good fun for about 2 hours.

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  3. ChoTimberwolf

ChoTimberwolf Artichoken Friend

We played a 2 vs 2 on a field that was *1.5 the normal size and it was pretty fun, would like to repeat it cause I tried something dumb so my team pretty much lost the game in the first round...
    For a fun casual round it works well, we played it everyone made a 200point army, with its own lt, the teams played at the same time and could use supportware, healing and repair between each other, so pretty much like it is two parts of the same army, my zoe repaired his mecha kitty a few times ;)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation