1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TEAM COMPSITION!

Discussion in 'Game Reports' started by Numazokola, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Numazokola

Numazokola Well-Known Member

Ok guys! tonight we are back to the stream. Got me a little bit by surprise so I dont have a team in mind, the only thing that I wanna try is FINAL BOSS, but no idea of teammates or tactics.

thank you!

check it out at twitch.tv/knlghth00d

AdmiralJCJF, knlghth00d and treiral like this.
  2. knlghth00d

knlghth00d KNlGHTH00D

I thought it was a cool lineup. FinalBoss, Senor Masacre, Hexx3r and Hannibal. I'd love to see a full on Nomads team for the Thunderbolts though... Maybe switch Hannibal out for 8-Ball?? I know you love Hannibal but...

AdmiralJCJF and Numazokola like this.
  3. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

Final Boss, Koorie Queen, Dart, Laxmee. The opponent is going to be stunned almost every round, and Dart can use her dendrothings to do some extra :4:damage.
    The idea is to keep half the team either :O:hidden or safe from damage thanks to the :I:stun.

Another fun team would be Final Boss, Bixie, Kozmo, and Lunah. While leaving Final Boss to do his thing, Bixie can :J:mark enemies for removal with Lunah, while Kozmo covers them in smoke so no damage can be traced back.

Numazokola and volgo like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation