1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDA's All Things Thread (USAriadna, Combined, Druze and JSA)

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by TheDiceAbide, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

Super cool Idea for the gun ! Cant wait to see it painted :p

TheDiceAbide likes this.
  2. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

TheDiceAbide likes this.
  3. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

And then this happened...

28870381_169350543786844_7729689639459487744_o.jpg

I really gotta get back to work on my Adepticon stuff! I guess at the very least it's legally usable now? Hahhaha.

taylor, Usashi and Golem2God like this.
  4. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

How did this happen so quickly? Seems like their is a Chinese defector in the group. Guess she saw an opportunity to escape the State Empire and joined up as a T.A.G. pilot to aid the Nipponese.

5. TheDiceAbide

Warcor

I’m totally stealing Obadiah’s idea and converting her into a second Ryuken-9.

Golem2God likes this.
  6. Usashi

Usashi Well-Known Member

Already ?!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    I guess it's good to be a warcor ;)

Also since you already have the models, could you please take a shot of how Daiyokai's helmet looks like under that hat? I'd really appreciate that.

#26 Usashi, Mar 9, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    Golem2God and taylor like this.
  7. Janzerker

Janzerker Well-Known Member

Just curious to know. With the new easier to assemble and more robust piecing up designs, do you feel any need to pin?

8. TheDiceAbide

Warcor

Took the best shot I could and tried to mess with the levels a bit to make it easier to see the details. It's kind of similar to the spec ops face-mask, very Stormtrooper-esque.

big-mask.jpg

All of the models except two, were extremely easy to assemble. The only ones that were tricky were the Kuroshi Rider and the Daiyokai. The Kiroshi wasn't even that tricky really, just more like older models, and you may want to pin the arms (the only thing I pinned in the whole box), or the handles for the motorcycle. Her bike goes together amazingly, a tight fit and held together even before glue, the rider is just more like a typical infinity miniature, with big square pegs to fit together.

The Daiyokai is going to be problematic for people who try to build it too quickly. You really need to make sure you clean all the flash, and test fit it over and over again. The back-body/leg piece may need to be bent slightly to close all the gaps as well as possible too. As long as you test fit over and over, you shouldn't have any serious gaps, the only one I have is in a little spot above it's butt, which is easily filled.

The right-side back banner doesn't seem to fit tightly against the other part in the back, but it also look like it's by design, it is just closer on the side where it's sculpted as one piece. With paint i don't think anyone will notice, but when you look down in the gap, you see pewter, like the space is meant to be there (left pic). Also on the collar piece there is a bit of raised armor that i've heard some people complain isn't flush (left pic). I don't think it is intended to be, since it looks more like a raised collar piece than an extension of the over-the-shoulder armor (right pic).

big-guy-2.jpg

taylor, Deathwig, Golem2God and 3 others like this.
  9. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

@TheDiceAbide since I'm not a fan of the enormous helmet, could you give some insight how hard it would be to remove the "pot lid"?

Awesome work with that Anaconda btw.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation