1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Targeting with Maximus Switch

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Eightballz, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Eightballz

Eightballz Well-Known Member

How should I understand the targeting in the switch?

Maximus has two switches. Once the general "Impose the Taunted State to the Target."
    and also the switch in "Jotum's Shield": Displace the Target.

With Jotum's Shield, I'm pretty sure that Target is just the target of the attack. But which target is meant in the general switch? If I defend or disengage, can I then defeat each opponent with the Taunt, or only the one with whom I make a comparative throw? In an attack, the target would make sense. But in a comparative throw? Does Maximus then only have the chance to taunt the targets he holds, attacks or defends? This then reduces the benefit of the switch enormously.

2. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

The target of the general Switch is the character against you are making a face to face Roll.
    • When you make a :W:Defense Roll, your Attacker.
    • When you perform an Attack, your current Target. Not only Jotum Shield, you could perform a Contender to :H:Taunt :L:1-8.
    • When making a Disengage Roll. You may even leave scape your target to use a :1::3:to :H:Taunt them.
    • When making a Disengage Roll you could add any dice to your :8: so you can :H:Taunt the enemy who is trying helplessly to engage you.
    Which other way of using were you thinking about?

:thinking_face:

Roadrunner7431 and Eightballz like this.
  3. Eightballz

Eightballz Well-Known Member

Thx for your answer!
    I totally forgot the last one. Thats not bad.

I hoped there would be a possibility to taunt someone, i am not fighting with. Something like an active taunt. The attack is strong enough in itself. If Maximus could taunt another target it would be great - and maybe too strong :D

4. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

You'll find that in Massacre.

:wink:

Eightballz and Roadrunner7431 like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation