1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taqeul Officers

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by OrderMonkey, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

While I agree to the idea that taking out a Taqeul that is hiding on the 4th floor of a building in the middle of the map is pretty hard, we have to remember that without any deployment skills the Tohaa player will have to spend a lot of orders to get the Taqeul there in the first place.

ChoTimberwolf, WiT?, Barsik and 2 others like this.
  2. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

Taquel is not a very fun piece, but at least requires you to move it up the table where it could be stopped by ARO, mines etc.

Exterminatus is just "launch repeater to other side of table, roll dice until something is deleted". Yeah inconsistency and all that, but "hope they roll shit" isn't my favorite counterplay to any strategy.

More than happy for Tohaa to jump on a grenade here and lose the Taquel if it takes guided missiles (specifically, missile + repeater) with it.

Barsik and Abrilete like this.
  3. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

By the way, as I've just mentioned in another post, my Taqeul proxy is a wingless Fraacta (the one charging ahead with the Boarding Shotgun, I thought it was the cooles of the bunch). The model is also heavy armoured (heavy armoured for Tohaa, I mean), and in my head I like to imagine that the backpack with the nozzle is some kind of powerful phero-emitter.

What are you guys using to proxy the Taqeul?

melkiach likes this.
  4. Delta57Dash

Delta57Dash Well-Known Member

Hatail Spec Ops that came in the Spiral Corps Army Pack.

5. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

I used that same Fraacta, but I used some green stuff to give it a cape, and added a Ectross style shoulder pad. I also modified the shotgun to look more like a combi rifle. I originally used it as a Sukeul, but once those minis came out its proxy duties changed.

Abrilete likes this.
  6. Barsik

Barsik Well-Known Member

Have some spare Sukeul Commandes using them or Kiiutan imposter

Abrilete likes this.
  7. jmmelo

jmmelo Well-Known Member

The new hatail, with a tohaa pistol conversion

Hatail.jpeg

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation