1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Táowù skin

Discussion in 'News' started by TenNoBushi, May 28, 2020.

1. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

• USER WARNED
    Sure, because a huge as fuck signature is not attention whoring at all.

I asked one person why their sig is huge and noticed there was a second one with just as obnoxiously large one. And yet I'm the attention seeking person who should be blocking users.

Because we can't just follow basic netiquette and not spam huge ass images, right?

#21 Nuada Airgetlam, Jun 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    Aldo likes this.
  2. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

I mean, you asked for solutions and I offered one.

After all, once you block people you only ever see their posts if you are Tagged (and then you have to physically select to see them) or when they mysteriously start a new page which otherwise appears as blank (and then you can select to see blocked material if you care).

But I see that, as usual, you have simply defaulted to being offensive and vulgar so I won't make the mistake of opening anything else in this thread.

3. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Because the option presented by a mod allows you to see there *is* a sig, and look at/shrink at your leisure... and a solution *you* can put into practice without having to trouble anyone at all seems like it would be the politest option available... failing that, perhaps a PM rather than getting snippy in a thread... however, since you're going to regardless, you do you kiddo.

Torres, Dragonstriker and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  4. AdmiralJCJF

In other, actually on topic issues, this sculpt is proving a big hit in my little meta.

Lots of people really love it, chatting about using it as an HVT or lots of other ways.

Dragonstriker and Space Ranger like this.
  5. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

I bet dollars to donuts he joins the Soldiers of Fortune as an Aristeo with some kind of actual Infinity profile. I mean, I don't see that kind of outfit being limited to the Hexadrome.

AdmiralJCJF and Dragonstriker like this.
  6. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

• USER WARNED
    Well, at least you’ve changed your pos cop out signature blaming your self diagnosed disorder for your churlish behaviour. Asperger’s or not, you’re still an asshole.

7. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Ok, this escalated quickly with no need of it.

@Nuada Airgetlam & @Dragonstriker you're both warned. Next time I'll apply a temporary ban.

@Nuada Airgetlam Do you really need to use that language? You can collapse singnatures if you don't want to see them. There's no a mandatory rule to have signatures of AxB size & x kb like years before. Nowadays we don't have that problems of internet bandwith, so there's no limitation with signatures size, and exists the option to collapse. There's no need to start a fight about it.

@Dragonstriker It is obvious that you and Nuada are not good friends, but there's no need to use rude language against anyone.

C'mon guys, is easy to be civil.

Thanks for your collaboration and let's keep unnecesary offtopic out of this thread.

8. AdmiralJCJF

Hmmn... that has me thinking about where he might fit into Yu Jing.

Which has me thinking about potential new Yu Jing Sectorials.

Is there anything we know about any others beyond White Banner?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation