1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TAK drops.

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Kreslack, Sep 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Niebieskooki

Niebieskooki Blue Sun Lieutenant

Aware of our discussion on the subject of Uragan Kuryer capabilities Tartary Army Corps decided to release promotional video to encourage all of Ariadna generals to enlist Mobile Artillery Regiment into their lists.

https://twitter.com/mod_russia/status/1040598319339372545

So that's how Total Reaction looks like...

ValoTerra likes this.
  2. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Don't know why, but that "carried on" part reminded me of this... :P

[​IMG]

3. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

I rather like that idea.

I made my own camo tokens with some clear epoxy stickers. And I used a marker to have the numbers go above 3. I just write down on my printed army list who is what, and ambush camo there's a blank one.

Then again I do have the adobe knowhow to modify the current CB tokens and make them go to like 20 for the TAK level of camo. I may just do that and post it here for you guys. (If I ever get around to it.)

4. Bellyflop

Bellyflop Well-Known Member

A better way to do camo tokens is to go into army and download the unit logos. Open word, turn on the grid, import the unit logo, and make them 1 inch in size. Print them out and glue them to the bottom of your camo tokens. You can also do this with mines, and create whatever you want for ambush camo.

5. Niebieskooki

Niebieskooki Blue Sun Lieutenant

6. ZlaKhon

ZlaKhon New scale enthusiast

Well that is cool until you need to differentiate different load outs. Happens a lot e.g. with Foxtrott FO and Foxtrott BSG.

7. Bellyflop

Bellyflop Well-Known Member

The camo tokens still have numbers on them. Way easier to track loadouts than loadouts + mines + ambush.

8. Disko King

Disko King Well-Known Member

btw just to check how does uragan speculative fire interact with targeted. You use FO to target someone, then you use uragan to fire B3 speculative fire on target, lets say target has ODD.
    If a trooper in the Targeted state is chosen as the target of Speculative Fire, then the -6 MOD usually applied to that type of Attack is ignored. However, the +3 MOD is still applied.
    I would get -6 for ODD and +3 for targeted (+3 for range if inside 8-16).

Though if I just chose to fire speculative on ODD target, I would not fire directly on him but next to him, so this way I would ignore his ODD but I would get -6 for speculative(+3 for range if inside 8-16). I can't chose to fire on targeted target, to get bonus, but fire rocket next to him in order to ignore ODD and ignore speculative fire because he is targeted, right?

Still, best way order wise seems just to fire next to target if they have ODD?

If target doesn't have camo/odd then FO him first for targeted and using mull speculative is much better(if FO guy doesnt bite the dust,,,)

9. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

He's still the target of the Speculative Fire, so you'd be on +3 for range and +3 for Targeted.

10. Disko King

Disko King Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I just might buy those mulls :D
    Always liked the models, but this offers some interesting perspective how to play it, B3 speculative fire with +6 bonus and no minuses vs ODD seems nice enough, at least for friendly games I would like to try em out.

11. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

Speculative Fire is always Burst 1, but still...

Disko King likes this.
  12. ValoTerra

ValoTerra Lightning Weaver

I admit when I first glanced over this subfaction my reaction was neutral-good, but upon noticing the 4 guided/speculative rockets it catapulted to ecstatic. I've always been a sucker for massed ordnance.

13. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

14. Jandrus

Jandrus We're naught but humble pirates!

Better katyusha. That's why I keep saying that Uragan's should be modified. With a short of molotok bands would be more attractive and offer something diferente "and more technological in Ariadna" since it seems to be the point of it in TAK (if they don't spread kuryers into vanilla or sectorials)

Laika Dog-Girl Now!

15. Skyhusky

Skyhusky Well-Known Member

Kongratulations Komrads. The Army App has updated and works for TAK and OSS. Huzzah, where's t

16. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

The spec ops selections are still not working properly for TAK on the main army builder

17. Keyrott

Keyrott Nomad Handyman

So there won't be a Kuryer box sculpted, so just get two Mul boxes if you want max AVA WYSIWYG?

18. Stiopa

Most likely

19. Aisriyth

Aisriyth Forum Lurker

Are all remotes being resculpted or just some? If so, isn't it likely we will see a new mul box with extra options?

20. Stiopa

MULs aged quite well, so I don't think so. CB only knows, what CB has in mind.

What I've meant is that Kuryer-related resculpt is unlikely.

Oyentido likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation