1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TAK and Rescue

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Phillimon, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Phillimon

Phillimon Kazak Diplomatic Operative

I have a tournament coming up and j want to run TAK. The missions are Frostbyte, Rescue, and Shoe of Force.

I'm having trouble building a list for rescue. My first plan was a defensive link, and 4x streloks, plus support.

Then I saw that rescue is difficult terrain. Now can I power through that with the streloks? And if they start as far as possible are they in the terrain to start?

I plan on having Paval in the list too for Frostbyte.

Really any insights would be appreciated.

2. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Take Scouts/Pavel instead, they have multiterrain.

SirGrumpyPants likes this.
  3. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

The terrain zone and the exclusion zone are the same area. So no unit should be "starting" in the terrain zone.

Honestly, the terrain zone isn't a huge concern. If you maneuver properly, it doesn't have to cost you much in the way of movement. If there's a unit you like already, and it also has a terrain skill for navigating that zone... Great.

TAK's also full of great options for Rescue. Just steer clear of Impetuous troops, since they can't synch civilians. TAK has some of the fastest models in the game that are still capable of synching a civvie.

ZlaKhon and SirGrumpyPants like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation