1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TAGs in Bakunin

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by helsbecter, Dec 29, 2017.

1. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Ya.

2. sarf

sarf Well-Known Member

Wow, that`s great! So Pi-Well using FO as Triangulated fire just became a really reliable way to put Target on some model far away for HGL shots. And no additional models needed to do combo, that`s especially sweet))

Also I`ve dropped one Zero from previously posted list in favor of two Morlocks and Transductor.

DukeofEarl likes this.
  3. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

Even more fun if you bring a Stempler and/or Meteor and Coordinate. Free Normal roll

4. Rubberpiggy

Rubberpiggy Well-Known Member

Spektr surprise shot fo with vertigo buddy is hilarious. Or a Lizard, since that was the topic I guess. And now I see that it says Bakunin, so ignore the Spektr and just use a zero.

DukeofEarl likes this.
  5. Raghart

Raghart Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Good tactic, also i wanted to un-dust my meteor a bit. Time to give some "nice surprises" :D

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation