1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Tactics Cards Must" Blogs post for HEXXER

Discussion in 'Core Set' started by Roadrunner7431, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I do not understand what Marcos is saying about the card "Access Denied" He is saying to use it on the first turn. Does he mean to use it on the first activation of a given round? The card says it is used at the beginning of Hexxer's activation. I guess he recommends putting Hexxer first in the activation sequence so that the -:U: penalty can be imposed early on enemy characters. Any help from members of this forum great appreciated.

2. Fathi Amirmoez

Fathi Amirmoez Active Member

I'm assuming he means on 1st activation, 1st turn.
    So they'll struggle to reach the centre zone from their DZ.

Edit: Zlavin's got a good point, that'll teach me to post without the cards in front of me.:confounded:

#2 Fathi Amirmoez, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  3. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

I think is just a mistake on his part, "Access Denied" is 1-3 :SL: and "at the begining os Hexxer Activation". So is almost imposible to impose the -2 :U: to any enemy on the first turn.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation