1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tabletop Simulator: Infinity

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by oldGregg, Mar 13, 2018.

1. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

Does anybody play infinity actively on tabletop simulator? I just downloaded it and would love to try out a game.

2. TanakoSkyler22

TanakoSkyler22 Varunan Diplomat

I do at times, but we have other players who are looking for games and looking to play.

I'll ask if I can give you a discord invite.

3. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

I looked at it, but the only reason I play infinity is because it lets me do something with the models I have.
    If I wanted to play a simulacrum on computer, I could do it without buying the minis, and tbh, I only became aware of the game BECAUSE of the minis - without them, there's no reason for me to play the game.

YMMV.

Errhile and FatherKnowsBest like this.
  4. Shoitaan

Shoitaan Well-Known Member

I didn't know infinity was available on TTS. Might have to pick it up on a sale...

Very true but when you (like me) have moved a two hour flight away from the mate you split the Ice Storm box with, it would be nice to have a non physical option. While I still rock up to the local club once a month for some F2F games, I still miss playing against old friends.

5. oldGregg

I get plenty of physical games in. I just would like more, and this seems like an opportunity to play test list I might not normally spend the time bringing down to the local store.

6. Noctavigant

Noctavigant Samaritan Extraordinaire

I have had two games with a mate using TTS. It works fairly well with the Infinity stuff from the Steam Workshop

For those uninitiated, it comes with 2D models for every faction, 4 tables layouts, and can be combined with another workshop item for different ITS missions. Most models even have their stats written on them, though some of the stats are outdated or incorrect, so make sure to check if in doubt.

So, might see if I could hit someone up for a game one of the days, if anyone is interested. I'm a bit pressured at the moment though, so I can promise nothing in the near future.

Golem2God likes this.
  7. Noctavigant

So much for being pressed for time. Oh well, my plans for today were cancelled, so if @oldGregg or anyone else wants to take a TTS game, hit me up.

8. oldGregg

I don't know why I never got an alert, but I just saw this @Noctavigant I've been super busy lately, but I'd love to get a game in some time.

9. Noctavigant

I'm looking at a busy weekend, but I might have time sometime during this coming week if you wanna see about finding a time. We gotta bear in mind the time difference though, so it might have to be during the weekend.

10. oldGregg

Sounds good. Let’s keep in touch. I’m traveling for work this coming week and then on vacation the week after, so I may be out of touch, but I’d love to fit a game.

11. Pixantis

Pixantis New Member

Hi, yes i will try to play Infinity on the TTS. But I'm absolute beginner.

Golem2God likes this.
  12. Ulan

Ulan New Member

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for players on tts to... teach me infinity and infinity on tts. I have been excited about this game for at least 3 years... Read the rules, listen to all Mayacast and White Noise podcasts own Red veil, beyond RV and some other minis!!! But I have never played a game... yes, all this time listening and collecting but not playing with my toys (I may have build 100s of lists event)! That's sad.
    The reason for that is that I am living in the middle of China and I have nobody to play with! But I have discovered only recently that there is an infinity module for tts! How wonderful, maybe I will get to play if someone is interested!!

I am on the Infinity Aristeia TTS discord channel (@vinc). Contact me if you want!
    Cheers

13. Lieutenant

Lieutenant PanOceanic Dabbler

I’m interested in playing!
    DM me if anyone is interested

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation