1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Switch Combat Group with whole Haris?

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by daszul, Apr 12, 2019.

1. daszul

daszul Well-Known Member

If I spend 3 command tokens to switch a Haris from combat group 2 to 1, does the link break?
    Like, can I spend 3 token to swap them all at once,
    or do I have to swap one after the other, thus breaking the link?

2. solkan

solkan Well-Known Member

You can't move the members of the fireteam to another combat group without destroying the fireteam due to the Fireteam Integrity rules clause:
    In the Active Turn and Reactive Turn, a trooper stops being part of a Fireteam in the following cases:
    • If a Command Token or some Special Skill, Equipment, or Special Scenario rule is used to move the trooper to a different Combat Group.
    Anything you do to move the trooper to another combat group is going to make it leave the fireteam.

It's not going to matter whether that's done by spending three tokens in sequence or somehow spending them all three at once for all three members.

Xeurian, Azuset, inane.imp and 3 others like this.
  3. daszul

daszul Well-Known Member

Damn. But thanks!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation