1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggest a Mini to CB. They cannot ignore you.

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Red Harvest, Dec 21, 2017.

1. T. Rex Pushups

T. Rex Pushups Well-Known Member

Krakot Renegade new pose with extra arms including a pistol & weapon(like the version they made impossible to buy...) and either a red fury or 2 chain rifles.

2. T. Rex Pushups

T. Rex Pushups Well-Known Member

A spektr sniper with a non-insane pose.

Del S and david_lee like this.
  3. Telkri

Telkri Member

Some new Halqas would be very nice to have. Just a solid 4 man box with a HMG/ML, a Doctor+ and 2 standard ones.
    And when Qapu Khalqi gets a new starter box. CB could put in a Janissary and a Hafz with HRL. Maybe with some new Sekbans and a Bashi Bazouks or another Hafza to fill it out.

4. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Something tells me we'll only see Halqas closer to Khanate release...

5. Melkhior

Melkhior Doing filthy things for EI

Mixed Morat regiment on the bikes with flamers and other Morat stuff.

Another Morat Hunter unit with new G:synchronised Beast.

And of course more Sygmaa, Umbras and many new Shasvastii units.

And as a last thing give us CB Exrah back

6. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

I think that Combi Sakiel could be combined with Paramedic, since this is what people usually use when fielding a Paramedic model. Instead I'd like Viral Combi Sakiel as a separate model to not having to buy the whole Starter again if I need two Viral Sakiels. And maybe not in a box, but instead as two blister packs, like with Kaauri? E.g. one could have Viral Combi & Nullifier Sakiels, and the other could have an LRL & Combi/Paramedic Sakiels.

Also, I'd like to see a Paramedic Kamael, since this is one of the most used Kamael profiles and a nice Triad filler.

And, of course, these dudes:
    - ADHL Gao-Rael
    - Taqeuls box (with Symbiobugs)
    - HMG Sukeul
    - Combi + E/M grenades Kotail & Boarding Shotgun Kotail blister
    - Viral Combi Rasail & 2 Contenders Rasail box
    - Vulkan Ectros
    - Boarding Shotgun Clipsos

Dragonstriker, Cothel and Abrilete like this.
  7. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Yeah, lots of Tohaa models that Tohaa players would immediatly buy; very useful profiles that doesn't have a model right now.
    But it looks like we are towards a very nice empty year.

Cothel likes this.
  8. alchahest

alchahest Well-Known Member

Resculpt for Rasyat
    Give the Raicho full Auto lvl 2... just add a belt to his MHMG or something so that this works as " new model".
    Everything for shasvastii - I want to spend money on my lil' alien buds!
    more tohaa sculpts. I don't play them but a friend does and he's constantly in awe at all the cool toys I keep getting. I'd love to see a big beefy artichoke across the table.

9. Contaminator

Contaminator Brigadier of Baguette Brigade

Give Zouaves (FRRM) a bike profile, and have a couple models of them cruising around on futuristic (though still Ariadna rugged) dirt bikes. Oh and while they are at it a couple non-"Sapper" models would be nice

#89 Contaminator, Feb 16, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    david_lee likes this.
  10. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

Inspiring Leadership unit for JSA. Something like an ALEPH Date Masamune or Oda Nobunaga.

Statline doesn't need to be fancy. I would pay Joan prices for a BS14 HMG on it pretty easily.

Something like CC21 BS14 15WIP 2W 3ARM 3BTS or so, with Inspiring Leadership, MA3 and something else to give it some flavor. Can FT core in any Fireteam in JSA (which only has 2 Core options right now anyway) and weapon loadouts can be something like a Spitfire or HMG or a multi rifle (but give the multi rifle something like Advanced Command or Strategos 1/2). I'd pay 40-50 points for this.

Mostly I just want regular Yojimbo, Musashi and Warcor. Would help ten order lists a lot.

11. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

@meikyoushisui Sounds almost like CA's Kornak.

Ah, yes, a JSA recreation, granted onto the Yu Jing to further cement and control the unruly JSA. Why not Takeda Shingen?

While Oda is certainly one of the most famous Daimyo of the Sengoku period and would certainly qualify as a general of great prestige (I'm thinking at least both Strategos 1 and Inspiring Leadership), as well as best qualifying for a heavy firearm, Oda would still be a fairly generic Samurai (I'd have him linkable with Keisotsu only as a throwback to Oda's extensive use of Ashigaru and firearms).

Takeda Shingen, on the other hand, was renowned as one of the greatest generals of the time and one of the greatest, if not the only, threat to Oda's ambitions. While Oda and Tokugawa defeated the Takeda after cancer had defeated Shingen, in terms of Infinity I'd present Takeda Shingen as a 1 wound, NWI*, ODD, Inspiring Leadership, motorcycle unit possibly go so far as Haris (Aragoto).

Inspiring Leadership is a bit of a mixed bag for Yu Jing characters. Great care would have to be taken due to the presence of Shaolin Monks in vanilla. While I think a too solid character like a HMG-armed Oda would stand their own in vanilla, there is great risk in allowing the Monks to act as even cheaper Kuang Shi. I don't think what is essentially an Aragoto character would quite do the same since they would still be fairly fragile with only effectively 2 wounds, relatively low ARM, and an impetuous to move.
    Should this be combined with the JSA monk-like (ikko-ikki) unit that was speculated about when we heard of a new unit coming to JSA, you'd have great synergies with Inspiring Leadership creating an even more inherently aggressive type of JSA army, even if it wouldn't be focused on the 10-order lists so much as the 20-order Keisotsu Operation Soften Them Up.

* You know, because NWI is something recreations all have

12. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

@Mahtamori You would probably have to go the William Wallace route and take away his lieutenant profile in vanilla.

I've never manually realize that all the recreations have NWI. That's kind of interesting but makes sense.

I just feel like how cheap all of the utility pieces are in JSA lends itself to swarmy play (Keisotsu, Aragoto, Raiden, YJ specific remotes) but it doesn't have enough utility with them alone to be as reliable as the Ariadna sectorials are, imo.

13. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Al-Djabel resculpt at some point would be very welcome...

david_lee likes this.
  14. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Careful though. Strategos 1 is Automatic skill and is not worded in a way that would suggest you have an option to stop it from converting your Lt order.
    Therefore, Strategos + Inspiring Leadership character loses its "free" coordinated order.

That may or may not be your intention, ofc.

Mahtamori likes this.
  15. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Skornegy! Thanks for pointing it out. I didn't actually consider that.

16. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

I want the Aragoto girl from the art. The one taking off her helmet. It would be great!

Also, Combi Rifle Aswang..

17. Iver

Iver Human Plus

I'd like me a new Asura, maybe a couple new profiles as well as the Danavas has made one of them close to pointless. The old models are wonky.

A Dakini box would be appreciated as well.

18. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

New shasvastii, that look just like the old ones, but with cooler weapons and a combo aswang among them.

19. Rizzy

Rizzy Armchair Strategos L3

An Asura Hacker with her Nanopulser deployed. Maybe half crouched, one arm that is turned into a horrifying metal-gun-sythflesh-thingy stretched out, the other arm holding her Combirifle.

Abrilete likes this.
  20. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

Just a model?

1: Multi Rifle Swiss Guard (with optional Hacker arm and head).

2: Combi Rifle Hexas (with optional Hacker arm and head).

3: Boarding Shotgun Locust

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation