1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strategies for Prone models on Buildings

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by RogueJello, Apr 8, 2018.

1. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Bikes would be good against my style in Direct Action but I still wouldn't use more than 2 for that.

2. RogueJello

RogueJello Well-Known Member

Really? I saw a couple of single TAG lists, but not dual TAGs. I honestly don't think it's a very good strategy. TAG+HI link seems much better, I mean unless we're talking like dual Geckos or something cheap like that.

He did, dropped the Tik, but second turn, by which point the Tik, and TR REM had eaten most of the order pool.

oldGregg likes this.
  3. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

In my past tournament I never say dual TAG outside of 1 time against PanO. (i don't see PanO a lot in my casual games). Maybe it has to do with the way their tag are sold in a box of two. If I'd buy a two-pack of TAG, I definitely would want to use them both.

oops - thinking of it I did see double Gecko too.

4. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

That kind of confirms your point though.
    Ditto Xeodrons, I think.

5. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Well, yeah, the HI link is almost always better than it's own cost in TAGs, especially if you're talking DoHara or Teutons/Magisters. Once you're talking 175+pts for the link team, though, kinda hard to put that and a TAG in. I mean, Seraph+Hospitaliers link is 284 points, but 2 Seraphs is only 164. Much easier to build an 8-model list in 136 points than a 4-model list in 16.

[​IMG] Military Orders
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]6
    [​IMG] SERAPH Spitfire, Nanopulser + AUXBOT_1 / EXP CCW. (2 | 82)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] AUXBOT_1 Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] AUXBOT_1 Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
    [​IMG] KNIGHT HOSPITALLER HMG / Pistol, AP CCW. (2 | 41)
    [​IMG] DE FERSEN Lieutenant Spitfire / Pistol, Templar CCW (AP + Shock). (2 | 58)
    [​IMG] KNIGHT HOSPITALLER Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 33)
    [​IMG] KNIGHT HOSPITALLER Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 33)
    [​IMG] KNIGHT HOSPITALLER Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 37)

6 SWC | 284 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Oops. Meant to say "make a play for a TAG on turn 1"

You've probably wasted your Oniwaban if it hasn't killed it's own points by the end of turn 1!

Abrilete likes this.
  6. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

I ran quad Xeodrons at a 300pt tourney for a laugh. Second time I'd ever used TAGs - having played a smaller mini-tourney a few weeks earlier trying out the Avatar.

Section9 and oldGregg like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation