1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Storage question

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Lestat, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Lestat

Lestat New Member

Hi all,

Recently joined the forum and Infinity for that matter.
    Pretty stocked about the game.

On short notice I will be moving house and am looking for a good storage bag for my models.
    I already have some Feldherr bags and personnally like them quite a bit.

I am only struggling with the size of the models at this moment.
    Is any able to help me and let me know what the height of the Maghariba Guard model is?
    I am unable to find this any where online and would like to get a bag which would safely store this as well.

Thanks in advance!

2. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

Maggy needs a dedicated carrying case. I used an ultrapro card case with scrunched up grocery store bags as padding. Due to the fact its so out big compared to the rest of the infinity range, it forces you to use trays big enough for 40k tanks for a single model. Other tags can at lease go sideways on a tray and share space with remotes.

You might ask why grocery store bags, I've used them frequently for shipping models in the mail. Everyone has them, once scrunched they naturally 'expand' to the space available. So when the case takes a hit they scrunch to absorb the shock then re-expand. They actually hold models better than foam. Its just a pain to manage with multiple models. But are perfect for a single large model. Foam can also rub off paint with friction over time.

For the rest of the range the Feldherr bags look good. I use the KR Multi cases.The 1/4 case (small one in photo) is the most convenient since its hold 2 trays of S2 models easily and fits in my messenger bag with my work laptop. They offer a variety of trays, I forget the tray numbers, but the tray with 18 slots is good for robust HI models. The 20 slot tray will fit most models comfortably, but can be a little snug for beefy HIs. The 25 slot tray is mostly for smaller Li models. I find some models like snipers problematic. Remotes and normal TAGs can easily fit in the pluck and pull tray. I made a small carrying case for remotes to let me carry just a couple at time.

[​IMG]

Below is my messenger bag with 2x 1/4 cases. I take public transit a lot and a large case is problematic. I find these to be a good size that I can easily fit into my messenger bag with along with my laptop and gaming accessories.
    [​IMG]

#2 Cannon Fodder, Sep 15, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    Deltervees likes this.
  3. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

I'm still using tin cans for storage (though moved to a different size of them, as this one was not readily avialable).
    Works for me.

As for Maghariba's height: mine reaches 73mm on top of the base.

oldGregg and KedzioR_vo like this.
  4. Lestat

Lestat New Member

Hi Both,

Thanks for the information.

The Card box might do the trick for me as well.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation