1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STEEL WALL: Cease and Desist WARNING TO YU JING

Discussion in 'IC' started by Luisjoey, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Borlois

Borlois Yu Jing Imperial Service Agent

2. Greysturm

Greysturm Invincible Army Drill Sergeant/Military Theorist

It started as steel wall, then became white rose, what's next operation wet noodle? Probably an apt name considering that Pano keeps flopping about and failing to do anything of note.

jj.konko and Sergej Faehrlich like this.
  3. Sergej Faehrlich

Sergej Faehrlich Well-Known Member
    Warcor

our historians have dug out a document that explains "the superpower's" (intentional refrain from capitalization) strategy in this phase of the conflict...rather than trying to defeat us with their inssufficient forces - a futile endeavour - they utilize a different tactic now. Congratz to their devious attempt...

4. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

So errr pano, whatcha gonna do about all those knuckle dragging primitives who seem to be arriving for a booze up in Panoc Ops?

You going to go back or keep chasing that ever expanding 50 point lead at Zhan hou?

5. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Why should we go after already looted and empty bunker ? We have had accomplished everything there, YuJing hadn't interfered with now free Japanase, and PanO got even more intel&assets from YuJing :)

Luisjoey likes this.
  6. Sergej Faehrlich

Warcor

Funny, how you translate "we got our sorry asses kicked out of that bunker in a couple of days" into "that was a glorious win for our bla bla bla"...

Let me translate "Yu Jing took Kurage in phase 1" for you: "PanO again proved unable to do anything besides pumping out hot air!"

PanO...actually we should write this as "pan0" now as this matches your achievements in this campaign...is probably the best source of jokes and never seize to amaze us in failing to recognize realities.

Steel Wall...Operation Rose...or whatever...this is ridiculous. If you want to achieve something in the Sphere, consider joining our Wu Ming regiments...at least we get things done here at Yu Jing.

jj.konko likes this.
  7. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

We will see if that's true after Yu-Jing reports will be verified ;) We all know YuJing from previous campaigns ;)

Luisjoey and Teslarod like this.
  8. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

just the same we think about the suspicious amound of reports that pano had on the first three days of the phase two. We all know how Pano worked last year in wotan

Ten Thousand Arrows likes this.
  9. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Poor YuJing, even in banter you always have to look up after us.

10. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

we can always do the joke that we follow the master of cheating but i think we are all adults xD so i will expect nobody cheated. Anyway wait and see what happens at the end

11. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

"Everything is going great"- T. Pano
    [​IMG]

12. Borlois

13. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

Dear former temporary overloards.
    We might or might not have scrambled your grammar algorythms a little.
    Actually we were rather sure
    Operation #Invencible
    would lead you to reevalue your propaganda team's capabilities.

Good to know you still have some "strenght" left to continue this fight.
    Always a pleasure taking care of business with you.

P.S. you should try accessing Maya through one of these sweet new Core interfaces. Makes me feel like an Atek looking back at what the State Empire could issue. I hear it comes with smart autocorrect.

Deltervees likes this.
  14. Borlois

Got it, my friend. I didn't have time enough to correct all my grammar mistakes.
    I hope you could understand the main message. Your intel services for sure will decrypt our hidden message.
    Thanks for watching.

SKOZZOKONZ likes this.
  15. Ten Thousand Arrows

Ten Thousand Arrows Imperial Sage

@Teslarod[/USER] Might I remind you the Japanese joined Yu Jing willingly. But from what you said I guess that makes PanO the current Overlords? I mean you do call yourselves "The hyperpower", and this campaign has shown that you're more than happy to attack the sovereign territory of other O-12 nations. Not to mention funding and aiding terrorists in their attacks on innocent members of Yu Jing's Kurage Station.

To the JSA: With us you could have earned glory and citizenship through honourable service to the Emperor. After all, isn't that what Samurai means? To be honour-bound in service to your Lord? Instead you murdered your allies and colleagues in cold blood, breaking your oaths and throwing your honour to the dirt. Luckily for you, your current "Overlords" don't care for honour, they know that you are now nothing more than (cheap) mercenaries. We have drone footage that shows you are even working closely with the likes of the Druze and General Ikari. We have drone footage that shows you are even working amongst the likes of the Druze and General Ikari. We both know that the Dao is immutable, and so you were always destined to this tragic fate. The sages of the StateEmpire wonder who the Kuge will sell you to next.
    Enjoyyourfreedom.jpg

jj.konko and Borlois like this.
  16. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

JSA flag rises over kurage, what victory could claim yu jing... Panoceania did what he came to do here in this forgotten planet; JSA will rise this planet and make it worth, our sacrifice prevented a genocide along the PUGface alliance denounced from 2 years ago on the ARIADNA PAPERS; Yu jing it´s smuggling illegal weaponry as chainrifle and the ateks as mercenary hand.... your vile alliance it´s unmasked totally.

You say you won, but you didnt move from your base as panoceania fall over you... stay quiet as Terracota soldier!

17. Greysturm

Greysturm Invincible Army Drill Sergeant/Military Theorist

I know you really want to change the narrative of Pano underperforming and having a few questionable commanders but it's starting to reek of desperation.

18. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

We MAKE the *restricted* weapons here on Dawn why would YuJing smuggle them in?
    Yes because an alliance of convenience is a far worse thing than an alliance with turncoat aliens and treasonous squatters...
    I wish you would stay quiet, but I suspect that even if you were terracotta you'd still be obnoxious.

Danger Rose likes this.
  19. Sergej Faehrlich

Warcor

So since YOU did not win, nobody does? A little perspective for you you blue boys...losing a location without conquering one is...guess what...losing.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation