1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting IA - advice please?

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Shirley, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

You'll want a box of them either way. The EVO hacker pango is useful for other reasons, as is just having 2 of the 8pt Pangos sitting around generating cheap orders.

The Zuyong with the HMG is a current sculpt.

https://www.gamenerdz.com/infinity-zuyoung-invincibles-hmg

2. Shirley

Shirley Well-Known Member

Thank you for all the helpful responses.

I've been looking for pieces of the army ever since, but... I've had great difficulty locating the Zuyong HMG. Given that I need 1~2 of them and they're sold out everywhere, I'm not quite sure how to get started. This seems to be a problem with some infinity models - they're either hard to get, relatively older, or sold in an expensive set, from which you only need 1 mini of.

I sometimes buy used models, or the occasionally terribly painted ones, strip them, debase, acetone bath, and redo the whole thing - but the Zuyong HMG in particular just seems incredibly rare. There are apparently quite a few of 'em at my locals, but their owners are not willing to part with them. I really wished the IA starter had a HMG guy instead of the combi. We already have a combi from Red Veil.

#42 Shirley, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  3. Triumph

I mean if you don't have a local store that will order things for you, you can just keep an eye on various online retailers and order them when they restock.

4. Shirley

I have been looking at online retailers and ebay obsessively - they were simply out, in the case of this particular HMG model. I faced similar problems with the Kamau HMG, but that was more of it being a single piece in the beyond icestorm set. I eventually got fed up and got a bagh-mari HMG to proxy it, as it looks kamau-like from a distance. At the time of writing, Gamenerdz, meeplemart, and ebay all do not have the piece I am looking for.... discounting one being sold for $30 for some reason.

5. Triumph

You know you could always just order it and whatever else you need directly from Corvus Belli's webstore.

I am assuming you don't have a local store that can order things for you.

As far as restocks go, distributors normally restock each month when the new releases arrive each month.

6. Shirley

Thank you for the advice. I shall ask around, I think my LGS may be able to do that.

7. -Ghost-

-Ghost- Shalashaska

Something that I plan on trying once my Starter set comes in.

Invincible Army
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]9 [​IMG]1
    GŪIJIĂ MULTI HMG, Heavy Flamethrower / AP CCW. (2 | 88)
    [​IMG] GŪIJIĂ PILOT Light Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife. ()
    HǍIDÀO Engineer Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 28)
    ZÚYǑNG Boarding Shotgun / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0 | 26)
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Haris, Tactical Awareness) Combi Rifle + 1 TinBot B (Deflector L2) / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 34)
    ZÚYǑNG Missile Launcher, Light Shotgun / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (2 | 36)
    ZÚYǑNG (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0 | 28)
    MECH-ENGINEER Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    DĀOYĪNG Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    PANGGULING (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    WARCOR (Aerocam) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)

5 SWC | 298 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Space Ranger and Aspect Graviton like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation