1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starks' Painting place

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by SergeyStark, Dec 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. SergeyStark

SergeyStark Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hello chaps!
    I have finally finished my biggest project in Infinity game. I really waited for Alpha unit for my O-12 and was SUPER dissapointed when it was finally released. I think that the original miniature is a shame for Corvus belly, very carelessly work. Two S2 models on an S4 base, seriously? When the others factions have awesome living and techno beast-guards, O12 received lame bot with shitty hands on dakini platform with shitty gun for a model that should be the centerpiece of the whole O-12 force on the battlefield. Seriously CB?!

So I started to looking for a solution, and the most obvious was techno panther from Andromeda, and that was pretty thematically, since O-12 is using the most advanced ALEPH technologies. But I can't just use it without any changes, and since I'm painting my O-12 forces as Azorius Senate (Ravnica-MtG), I decided that panther would be a sphinx.
    So I found pretty nice techno wings and printed it in 3D. Also I decided to upgrade the Alpha man itself, so changed his pose and gave him a classic azorius spear with custom spearhead of my own design, also 3D-printed.

When I started it I didn't think that it would take so long (half a year) but in the end I really like how it turned out!
    Cheers!
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Commoner1, Oni, zapp and 10 others like this.
  2. Wikkid Devil

Wikkid Devil Well-Known Member

Bakugan Brawl!

This is superb, I tip my hat to you Those wings!

SergeyStark likes this.
  3. SergeyStark

SergeyStark Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Thanks mate! :wink:

4. LeeroyVinland

LeeroyVinland O-12 Agent

Love the conversion! The paintjob also is ace! Good job!

SergeyStark likes this.
  5. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

Truely the best Alpha I've seen painted yet. Everything is so perfect! Really love your glowing sky-blue.

SergeyStark and zapp like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation