1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

StarCo speculation thread

Discussion in 'StarCo' started by Boulnois, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Boulnois

Boulnois Member

Uhm, so this subforum is a thing apparently? What do we know about "StarCo"?

2. Nicklz

Nicklz Well-Known Member

In the news thread I was informed StarCo is a Merchenary Company originating from Corregidor.
    Makes me as Corregidor player giddy for new lists with old models.

3. Deltervees

Deltervees Crash Test Dumbass

Here's the roster, from the BoW vid on the book:
    [​IMG]

Edit: Do we know who Raoul Spector is? Is he mentioned anywhwere in Outrage or the fluff books?

#3 Deltervees, Mar 5, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    prophet of doom and YTonic like this.
  4. Sergei Simonov

Sergei Simonov Well-Known Member

I has some of my most used CJC and Ariadna units, but I am a little worried that Brigada and Grrls will compete for space in my lists.

Though Grrls cannot link with Massacre, so it might break even. Al'Hawwa and Bandit will compete for the same space too. I'll hold out judgement until I see the special fireteams but it looks very disorganized after playing a bit of CJC.

Still, having Grrls in (sort of)Corregidor seems nasty as hell.

EDIT: You know, between Avicenna, Grrls and Brigada, I am just going to use this as the HI spam faction I always wanted CJC to be. Avicenna is listed as having a fireteam, Dak is not, meaning Bostria might have misspoken. I am suddenly very interested in my HI/Superdoc/Massacre link team

#4 Sergei Simonov, Mar 5, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    xagroth and DukeofEarl like this.
  5. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

I am glad Avicenna is finally getting leveraged outside Haqq some more. Avicenna in Hassassins is just kinda like "Yea...but why? I got this 20 point Doc Plus here that's 17 wip instead of 18...woo?"

This looks like it will be a fun faction, also look forward to the profiles for Emily and Uahahu!

Q.A.I. and Smiler like this.
  6. Varsovian

Varsovian Well-Known Member

What I like about this list is that I seem to have most of the models already! :)

Section9 and xagroth like this.
  7. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

Hmm, First I thought the list is pretty perfect for me, but now I realized the Riot Grrls are in there as well, which isn't a bad thing per se, but the list I had in mind probably works better when taking them as the main link, and I didn't want to take HI.

Guess we have to wait and see how it all turns out exactly before ditching the Druze.

8. Q.A.I.

Q.A.I. Well-Known Member

I do hope DBS gets updated a bit as well, because I love them but Ikari company is making me sweat with access to druze and brawlers. I really like DBS conceptually but Ikari from a glance looks like it has much more variety, although I'm sure they wont get access to all the druze profiles

9. Lothair

Lothair Well-Known Member

I honestly can't wait for this. I own 90% of the Nomad collection, started with corregidor and I'm in love with the Outrage manga. This NA2 army is a dream come true with Uhahu, Emily and Knauf, and I've already have most of the models (inc. Outrage character set) :D

I'm really curious about the character types and some of the links. I presume some character can also link with the RiotGrls.

10. Cry of the Wind

Cry of the Wind Well-Known Member

Do we have a list of the special link teams somewhere? I haven't been able to watch the video and would like something to reference even when I do get around to it.

11. Cervantes3773

Cervantes3773 Rogue AI
    Warcor

Not that we've yet seen.

Cry of the Wind likes this.
  12. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Linkable CSUs tho, up to 3? Thats some great cheerleading given they're regular troops with decent BS and some fun weapons.

Duo Anaconda? That's some crazy right there.

13. Cry of the Wind

Cry of the Wind Well-Known Member

I saw some things on Facebook but now I'm not sure if they are leaks or speculation...

14. Cervantes3773

Cervantes3773 Rogue AI
    Warcor

CSU are AVA 3, but their fireteam options are duo or special. Not sure what the special means yet.

15. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

3 regular troopers for 12-13 points is fine by me, more room for HI fireteams :)

16. Drayton

Drayton Well-Known Member

Confirmed! The Special core is SrMassacre + Brigadas + AVICENA (not Daktari)

17. Lockdown

Lockdown New Member

Profiles are out on their site, under the outrage missions pdf. They might change ofc but that should give you an idea!

theGricks likes this.
  18. Boulnois

Boulnois Member

If the outrage profiles are anything to go by, this faction just got way more attractive in my eyes. Emily's got BS13, an X-Visor and a LGL with normal and E/M-Grenades. So SpecFire on 10's up to 24" in a full Alguacile-Core-Link. And Uhahu would bring an HD+ and a Pitcher, nice! On the other hand I'm not so sure if I like how Druze and StarCo both seem to be very good at firing without LoF. Makes for more dice-dependend games.

19. Cervantes3773

Cervantes3773 Rogue AI
    Warcor

Where?

20. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Teslarod and Cervantes3773 like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation