1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spiral in other NA2 armies

Discussion in 'General' started by Space Ranger, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I was just thinking that I'd like it if some Spiral troops would be good in other NA2 forces. I think the story would be that they are collecting intel on other human and combined forces by their men working as mercenaries. I'm thinkiing like AVA1 for these of course and it would depend on the force. Like I see Ikari, Foreign Company, Druze getting some but not White Company, JSA, or Starco

Spiral agents I think that would be good in other NA2
    Taagma Schemers
    Igao (sort of the Tohaa Ninja)
    Draal Saboteurs
    Kreigel Agents

#1 Space Ranger, Aug 24, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    miguelbarbo84 and RolandTHTG like this.
  2. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

that new model with the hood/horns (can't remember the name) would be awesome in other NA2 armies.

3. AssaultUnicorn

AssaultUnicorn KTS is the best unit

I mean, it would give people another reason to buy and paint those new Tohaa miniatures but I really doubt that they would be adding anything new to the table. Most of the NA2 already feel balanced enough, with their own strengths and weaknesses. And while some new characters from Aristea or Dire Foes do end up in some sectorials ever once in a while, doing the same with the Tohaa troops would just make Spiral look less original. So I really don't see it thematically or mechanically. The only people who would benefit from such AVA 1 Tohaa units are Druze, and they need as much new blood in their sectorial as possible.

colbrook likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation