1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Space Marines sell, I guess

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Hecaton, Apr 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Whether Spanish = white is a big can of worms, check it.
    https://www.npr.org/2020/02/09/8038...as-a-person-of-color-triggers-such-a-backlash

2. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Would it be possible to just walk away the discussion from this topic? it will not go anywhere good or proper.

3. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

PanO contains German and Scandinavian regions as well as New Zealand and Australia.

Which begs the question.

What is egregious exactly?

4. Fed4ykin

Fed4ykin Well-Known Member

Well thing is even the so called Caucasians aren't an homogeneous group.
    You have Nordics, slavs, celts, southerners from the Mediterranean or even people of Saracen descent. So what's the point in this discussion?
    You know the beauty of a tabletop game? You can paint your miniatures the way you want. You want a dark skinned Joan of arc, paint one up.
    I honestly belief that the skin colour or cultural heritage of characters in an imaginary game universe should not be of any concern.
    You believe so, someone else has another opinion. And you both think you are right. Just leave it there. It's absolutely pointless.
    Aren't there enough real problems that you have to make some up?

5. Vakarian

Vakarian Bad Nomad

Lock the thread, delete it, and address the member who started it, please. This is a terrible representation of our community. The fact that this thread is still going on, and the OP doesn’t even understand why this sort of thing is improper and toxic, is mind boggling. We really need to be better than this.

6. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

If you think that you should probably lock the thread.

7. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

It also contains Indonesia, Malaysia, the entire Indian subcontinent... but you'd pretty much never fucking know it.

8. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Okay, I'm out

9. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I am fine people discussing MO and if they look close to other IP's tropes or not and if they are boring or not, but since the thread took an odd turn I will indeed terminate it, feel free to restart a thread like this one but please this time keep on topic and within a reasonable discussion.

I would also like to remind that calling for people to be banned is a personal attack and personal attacks are not allowed, the report function exists for a reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation