1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sophotect Blues

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Nemo No Name, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

This is not something that negatively effects people's willingness to play Dr Worm or Parvati nor the double-dipping Zoe in Hacking and Engineer.
    In my opinion it's the "basic premium trooper" issue at play here. And Sophotect is definitely a premium trooper with a very basic skill set. By contrast Dr Worm is a basic trooper with premium skill set while Parvati is a premium trooper with an actual premium skill set.

2. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Yeah I understand the frustration with Sophie because she's the only Doc/Eng in ISS. If she dies there goes my ability to accomplish either thing. Dr. Worm does both but he's so cheap it's not horrible loosing him because you can at least have a back up Eng. In SSS there's two very good alternatives.

csjarrat and jherazob like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation