1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SoF sexy tricks "mini tactica"

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Make PanO Great Again :P, May 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Luxury....

2. RogueJello

RogueJello Well-Known Member

Not going to say it's broken (or not), but CHA does not have access to the sorts of Rambos that are available in PanO. Generally the idea is tons of cheerleaders + expensive rambo. In the case of CHA there are two HIs, neither of which have W2, V:Dogged being better than nothing, but not W2. CHA also doesn't have BS14/15 on it's HI. Wulvers are W2, but only BS12, and don't have access to B4 weapons. Finally Joan is in a much better position to defend herself. Between access to TO REMs, Auxbots with Heavy Flame throwers, and a better stat line.

So I think it's pretty clearly superior, for pretty much the same points, though I'm not sure it's broken, I'd want to play a few games first.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation