1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So will this be an even grimmer year for tohaa?

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Sora9785, Jan 30, 2018.

1. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

I'm quite glad, honestly. I want a Tohaa sectorial to be Tohaa, not some Tohaa and a bunch of mercs.

Hiereth and ChoTimberwolf like this.
  2. Alkasyn

Alkasyn Well-Known Member

Because they bring many units taken from other factions that are not available to their parent faction, which is enough for me to see them as apart.

That plus the fact that the designers themselves have put them under NAA and not Nomads.

FatherKnowsBest and Abrilete like this.
  3. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

That's most of the sectorials. As for StarCo, all of the core sectorial troops, the mainline, is Nomad. Everyone else is various types of mercs, mostly from Ariadna and Haqq.

This is done for lore reasons. Why also explicitly say StarCo is Nomad, it just pretends it isn't so it can do work for people who cannot do work with Nomads.

4. Alkasyn

Alkasyn Well-Known Member

No.

Let's agree to disagree. I don't care either way.

Nemo No Name likes this.
  5. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Per the interviews at the Interplanetario, the StarCo personnel are "reservists" that act as a detached, self-sustaining source of reinforcements should the Nomad Nation needs them (Mas allá de Mordor, see interview to Gutier or Carlos Torres, the very first two). Sure, they can run "deniable ops", but the main objective seems to be a "law abiding" professional mercenary group (thus being so detailed in Uprising) that also keeps a reserve of Nomad Troops ready to be deployed, but in a way that the Nomad Nation doesn't have to pay to keep at the ready.

Abrilete and Nemo No Name like this.
  6. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

It's in the Uprising book as well. :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation