1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So... umm... (Defiance)

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Mahtamori, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

So, what are those Shas sculpts that are locked behind the Kickstarter?

2. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

I hope not, since those are 6 copies of the same Nox model and 2 of the same Gwailo... Bostria mentions that the models will be unique and different, so let's hope the ones in the video are stand-ins.

Also, Widlfire models (most of them) will be usable in Defiance... let's hope not as the only source (since the Coldfront box has still to release the separate starters for Aleph and TAK...)

3. CabalTrainee

CabalTrainee Well-Known Member

There is always the chance for the nox sculpt to be unique to the box but included 6 times.

4. Forté

Forté Well-Known Member

Do the Shasvastii minis really matter in the Yu Jing area apart from target practice?

5. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Its an HMG. But the big guy will start the game with a heavy shotgun. The Pan O gal will later level up from two pistols to two smgs and so on.

I realy hope there are no clone (shas) warriors in the box ;.) that would make the KD unattractive.

Glad to see, the core mechanics will be like artisteia, because I had my first round last WE and I like the game (but not the errors CB put in).

#45 archon, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  6. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

If they'd built the damn things with their magazines facing the wrong way like every other PanO gun we wouldn't have this problem...

7. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

She has two pistols for her starting equipement, but the Infinity unit will surely have at least one profile with double SMGs. Remember that we will be able to use those models for Infinity as well.

Regarding Qiang Gao, having a HSG on a troop possibly linkable is something you might like. This weapon is insanely brutal.

8. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Don't know if Pan-O has any sculpts with an SMG, but Uma has the same type of SMG as does Thorakitai.
    Well, read what @archon wrote regarding loadout, but also keep in mind we might not get these as characters, they might possibly end up being alternate sculpts for available units in which case Qiang is a Zuyong HMG. On the other hand, they might also try their hands on making a Yu Jing character again considering they've been hit and miss (respectively) the past release

9. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Patsy has one, and Uma has the same as hers, the PanO design (Thorakitai SMGs are made in PanO as well but they are a different model to Uma's)

[​IMG]

Ayadan and Mahtamori like this.
  10. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Can understand if you memory hole'd Patsy

Ayadan likes this.
  11. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

My brain has developed an aversion for everything Pan-O :p

the huanglong likes this.
  12. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

A full auto 2 linkable heavy/Vulcan shotgun. Bostria bls

Tibooper likes this.
  13. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

From the look of it, the miniature is the "top" version of each character. So max level with best gears.

So Uma starts with pistols, but she gains SMG as the mini shows. Same with our big guy, starting with a shotgun, but throwing scrap metal on it until it magically becomes a huge HMG with a cask of munitions on the back!

SKOZZOKONZ and Stuffist like this.
  14. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

Crafting? Noice.

15. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Also there are 2 "spec trees" per character. The YJ one has Leadership and Heavy Weapons, while one of the PanO's one is kinda assassination.

16. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

I don't know if there's crafting. I was just making a silly compare to how often, you just brute force scarps and materials in something and it magically becomes something new.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation