1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So this happened

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by Space Ranger, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I'm so sad :sleepy:. Not only did I manage to knock my favorite YY, Bad Candy, down to the ground, I also managed to step on her! Unfortunately I don't think she's salvageable. The ankles are so bent they will be really weird even if I bent them back and pinned them. Please throw one back for her!

[​IMG]

oldGregg likes this.
  2. TriggerPuller9000

TriggerPuller9000 Poverty Orde Wingate

Give it to a friend who really, really hates Yuan Yuan for use as basing material?

3. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Be creative.

Cut the legs as high as you need to salvage them.
    Pin.
    Remodel the base to represent mud, a rice paddy or really tall grass (this one should be easiest) as if she is standing calf-deep in the stuff.

Shinobi, Space Ranger and oldGregg like this.
  4. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

If you really really carefully and slowly bend it back together it "may" be salvaged, but it will not stand another such hit, try it but be really slow and careful with it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation