1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snipers and The Correct Application

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by sololobo, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

You might wish to try the Al' Hawaii sniper. In N4, for 2 point more than the Hunzakut, you get a regular order and mine layer.

Natsymir likes this.
  2. sololobo

sololobo Well-Known Member

Interesting.

Back in N3 shock ballistics were passed out like drugs at a rave, now everything immune. I have to ask CB why even have the rule then. lol But, that’s neither here nor there.

And, yes Daylami did get better; however, when I did field them back in N3 they couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn it was embarrassing.

So, from the comments, Haqq and snipers is a fools errand when I thought it beats the basic rifle for half a SWC. This leaves me with HRL/ML for ARO. MG/Spitfires w/ AP for active turn. HDs for TAG/HI. And, cloak and dagger units with mines for more abstract cases. Good to know.

3. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Don't disregard the value of a B3 AP/Shock sniper rifle in active turn. Haqq doesn't have AP HMGs and AP Spitfires cannot threaten a target at long range.

Errhile, Xeurian and Natsymir like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation