1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SMGs as a "discount option"

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by paraelix, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Incorrect. The rules for ARO's are written with the assumption that there's only 1 model triggering an ARO; this situation is outside the scope of the written rules.

You're not telling the truth here. There is no consensus; indeed, every tournament I've been to has ruled it the other way.

2. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

You state your interpretation as an absolute and then accuse me of being untruthful when I make a qualified statement? I remember why I had you blocked now.

Read the thread I referred to (I've linked it multiple times in threads you've been part of), the most outspoken proponents of your position agreed that the alternative (that I outlined) was probably a closer reflective of RAW even as they maintained that it probably wasn't RAI. That supports my statement that it's "generally [ie. not universally] held to be better supported by the rules".

That being said I agree that RAI is unresolved (and have never maintained otherwise) and on that basis I'm not surprised that there's disagreement between TOs.

A Mão Esquerda and loricus like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation