1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Site issues

Discussion in 'OOC [Out of character]' started by hortanium, Sep 29, 2019.

1. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

I think the fundamental issue is that the system is built so that everyone reloads the page every time they add a text block or an image or link to YouTube, creating a larger number of connections at once than something in the route between our browsers and the server can handle.

That or something that's supposed to flush itself doesn't and the server falls over because its memory is full of crap...

it dropped a few times in both, but I don't remember it being essentially inaccessible for this long all on one burst...

2. Ugin

Ugin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Error 504 Ray ID: 51e260d3fe882e55 • 2019-09-30 01:21:07 UTC
    Gateway time-out

You
    Browser Working

Tokyo
    Cloudflare Working

asteroidblues.warconsole.com
    Host
    Error

Hopefully someone will do something about the host server.

3. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

I fear the final result of Phase 1 will be decided by our old friend, "system error".

4. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

One of my group called it an innovative method of stopping last ditch report holding and spamming

Errhile likes this.
  5. Spitfire_TheCat

Spitfire_TheCat Feel the Wrath of the Miezi-Bot

I doubt it's only because of the Infinity campaign. The participation this year is much lower than the last years, so either they downgraded their server or cable connection or there are some other Things running on the same Server that overload it.

6. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

It could be a router or switch that's causing a bottleneck, a busted RAM dimm, or I suspect there's a page file logging every time someone uploads a text block or image etc that hasn't clearing itself like it should.

Whatever the cause, if it's not fixed really soon, then we probably need another 24-48 hours of phase 1 to let people catch up.

7. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

OTT were contacted and it seems that the Warconsole site is fixed, commanders.

Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

8. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

I was too late to make joke about server staff and unexpected Russian New Year.

cazboab likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation