1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silhoutte Portrait cutting files for plasticard terrain still around?

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by rhelyk, Mar 7, 2018.

1. rhelyk

rhelyk Active Member

And a couple WIP shots of the windows demasked and snapped apart along with a mockup of the building side. Buildings have the exact footprint of a Op:Icestorm cardboard building, although I made it 7cm tall so that the TAG silhouettes don't peak over them anymore. No free vaulting around with careless abandon on my new table, and they can actually get total cover from other TAGs.

Ladders will likely be more cut plasticard pieces for the final, I love the LEGO ladders, but while they're cheap they are the most expensive part of these buildings, so replacing them with plasticard just makes sense.

Attached Files:

timberfox and jherazob like this.
  2. Audun54

Audun54 Well-Known Member

So reviving this thread because I too have discovered that I can use a Silhouette for terrain, the gif file that Mob of Blondes helpfully provided don't appear to be working anymore, is there a way to reupload it or is something weird with forum? Also anyone have the files that Trjckster made as well? http://infinitytheforums.com/forum/topic/31297-plasticard-buildings-and-cargo-containers/

For future reference, you can always get around a forum blocking non image files by using a dropbox or drive link ;)

3. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Yeah, past attachments failing again. It's recurrent. You can notice by using the load image function of your browser and instead of showing the image it shows a page like "Corvus Belli Community Forum - Error This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later." Even thumb links at top of this page also fail that way. It seems the old forums are also in same operating mode (but I fear this time on purpose, not just overload, it gives a "no permissions" error), posts are readable but attachments fail.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation